Reviews for Being You
Katarina956 chapter 9 . 3/19
I hope you update soon! Love this story so far
Kotali chapter 9 . 1/16
That was all... surprisingly cute.

While the awkward body-swap shenanigans are entertaining, it would be nice to see them each do something to better each other's lives through their predicament; whether our not it would happen intentionally. Something that benefited the other but didn't directly involve their relationship with one another. That would leave a lasting impact somehow when They switch back. Like, maybe helping bridge the Pataki family divide... or helping Arnold accomplish something he wanted to, but would have been difficult if not for Helga's tougher disposition?

I dunno what your plans are for the rest of this fic, but it could be both entertaining and add more depth to their story.

Or, something I was really hoping to see while reading through; maybe they could bond somewhat with their best friends as their others. Like, Arnold could get to know Phoebe better as 'Helga' and also show Gerald a reason to give Helga more consideration. And Helga-Arnold, likewise, could grow some appreciation for Gerald and also do something supportive for Phoebe.
They could even be within the same situations I mentioned above... just a few ideas I thought would be nice.

Looking forward to what you continue with.
Mr. Shortman92 chapter 9 . 12/20/2017
Ok, so that librarian has raised so many questions for me. Like, who the hell is she? And where did dhe come from? Was she the ghost of a FORMER librarian? They still didn't take a bath? That's currently the thing I'm looking forward to the most! I loved how Arnold thought they were going to bathe TOGETHER! Haha! I admit, I was kinda curious about that myself. But, Helga shut that down pretty fast, and I can understand why. Just so we're clear though, those two are totally going to peek! It was written all over their guilty, blushing faces! Little PERVES! :)
Mr. Shortman92 chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
Hey! I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted to continue reading this. It's been so long since it was updated, and I didn't think I'd remember what happened previously, unless I went back and read it all from the beginning. But I took a chance, and you know what? I remembered it! That's saying something, considering how much I've read. So, congratulations! You've written something worth remembering. I'm curious as to how Arnold and Helga will solve the bath problem. I can't think of any way they could do that, without it being awkward. But I love awkward! So, no matter what happens, I will be entertained. I'm off to chapter 9! :)
Foofafie chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
I can't wait for more (I'll follow once I can log in)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
Amazing story, update soon!
Celeste chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
Hello!
I do not speak ingles, but, i love this story, keep going, im waiting for you here to continue reading.
HA chapter 9 . 12/4/2017
update
Rukkia chapter 8 . 12/5/2017
Ok, i was wrong; I have aother chapter left. Yey!

I was already wondering why thwy weren't investigating what the heck happened and how to fix it. Well, maybe they're way too comfortable spending time with each other. At this point, I start wondering which of them is more in love with the other, and that'a so sweet :3
Rukkia chapter 7 . 12/5/2017
Such a short chapter, but so deep. I wonder what will Arnold do next. Is he going to read the diary? I'm so sad that I just have one more chapter to read. This fic is gold.
Rukkia chapter 6 . 12/5/2017
Oh, Arnold. You are soooo in love.
Rukkia chapter 5 . 12/5/2017
What were you thinking, Arnoldo? Those were a Nancy Spumonni hoover boots! hahahhaha
That poor homeless man... or is he a lucky one? Well, let's see...
Rukkia chapter 4 . 12/5/2017
Oh, my, this is becoming more and more interesting.
Is maybe Arnold going to snoop around the room?
I don't think so, He's such a good boy... plus, he's SO dense, that maybe if he finds the poetry books, he's gonna tink she's in love with another Arnold -_-
Rukkia chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
This episode really made me laugh! I love this fic.
Rukkia chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
I don't want to imagine if someone would have open the bathroom door and see Arnold undressing an eye-closed girl... Good bye reputation... for both of them xD