Reviews for Falling for the Teacher is Never a Good Idea
destielismydream chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
love this story hope there's more soon
wolfeinwonderland chapter 10 . 3/23/2016
I actually spit out my drink laughing at this. Its written so well and it's actually exactly what I was looking for
XxZessxX chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Dick really was a... a dick xD But at least he did not manage to ruin these two weeks completely for Dean :) Cas was a littl tease and I really liked how he made Dean suirm a bit. It was too cute xD
A nice story and I enjoyed reading this.
XxZessxX
whiterosenova chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Castiel is a little minx
whiterosenova chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Love this chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
I'd just like to let you know ... This was bloody adorable! ... Reading this made my day 100% more awesome ... I adore uncertain teen dean ... So freakin cute! ... I'm having a hard time not cussing at the cuteness! ... I'm so happy I found this story ... You are beautiful and this is fabulous ... Stay golden ;)
Purple Duckies chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
oh my gracious ... that was awesome! ... uncertain teen dean is so freakin sweet! omg! my heart nearly exploded a couple times ... and I got a few strange looks in the break room at work because of all the squealing and giggling but I don't care! it was so cute! ... I seriously have a hard time not cussing at all the adorableness! ... so freakin fantastic! ... you are beautiful and this was fabulous ... stay golden ;)
JuniorWoofles chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
I fudging loved those terms of endearment
DestielFTW chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
So I was fangirling a lot while reading this chapter (I m sure my fangirling will continue :P) But did you have to mention Benedict Cumberbatch? I practically screamed and then googled him, and looked at his pictures for a good half an hour.

I just have to say this:
HATS OFF TO YOU!

*hugs and cookies*
whovianplaguerat chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
woah, read through this all and i love it, kinda bummed that its over but i appreciate you bringing it to an end.
taytay20903040 chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
I'm sad that this story is ending, it was great. That being said I loved the way it ended.
Narwhals Unite chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
I love this story so much, I just discovered it and you're going to end it soon. Such bad timing.
taytay20903040 chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
I can't wait for more
taytay20903040 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Great story so far. Can't wait for more
Diana Campos chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Super chateada, também odeio os autores que não terminam suas histórias.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »