Reviews for Green Love(DC Girls)
GODZILLA 2014 chapter 8 . 6/29
DIANA AKA WONDER WOMAN IS TO DAMN PROTECTIVE. IF YOUR SISTER WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH BEASTBOY LET HER ! LOOK I KNOW WONDER WOMAN WAS BORN ON AN ISLAND WITH 0 MEN. BUT SHE GOTTA LIGHTEN UP.
GODZILLA 2014 chapter 5 . 6/29
HA I KNEW BEASTBOY WILL GO FOR A GIRL LIKE BLACK CANARY. IN THE STORY ITS REALLY FUNNY HOW BEASTBOY WAS STARING AT HER LEGS.
GODZILLA 2014 chapter 3 . 6/29
OKAY FOR STARTERS THATS A GOOOD IDEA TO PUT POWERGIRL & BEASTBOY AS A COUPLE. I MEAN COME ON BEASTBOY WILL GO FOR ANY GIRL HE CAN FIND. I MEAN BEASTBOY IS PART HUMAN PART ANIMAL. LET ME JUST SAY THAT BEASTBOY HE IS A VERY POWERFUL YET KIND SUPERHERO. AS LONG AS BEASTBOY IS SATISFIED WITH A GIRL HE LIKES HES GOOD OTHERWISE.
GODZILLA2014 chapter 2 . 6/29
ZATANNA & BEASTBOY MAKES A REALLY CUTE COUPLE
GODZILLA 2014 chapter 1 . 6/29
THIS CHAPTER IS MY MOST FAVORITE ONE OUT OF ALL THE FANFICS YOU EVER WROTE. I MEAN BUMBLEBEE MAKES A CUTE COUPLE WITH BEASTBOY. THE THING IS THAT RAVEN NEVER LIKED HIM FROM THE BEGINNING. ITS A GOOD THING BUMBLEBEE DUMPED CYBORG FOR BEASTBOY IN THE FIRST PLACE. JUST BECAUSE CYBORG FELL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL FROM THE PAST. CYBORG IS A DAMN KNUCKLEHEAD FOR DUMPING BUMBLEBEE. ITS A GOOD THING THAT BEASTBOY STAYED BY KARENS SIDE FOR A CERTIAN REASON. FOR BUMBLEBEE BEASTBOY IS A CUTE, HANDSOME, AND A SWEET PERSON SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BUDDY
BartWLewis chapter 31 . 4/20
Bam! We good.
ultimate-drax chapter 31 . 4/18
This was pretty neat. I wouldn't mind licking Barda's legs. And then I would get killed but at least I'd die with a smile on my face. Thanks for fullfilling my request. It was everything I'd expected and more.
Mathiastodd chapter 21 . 4/10
I love the way Robin says "It's a Batman/Catwonan deal." Like, "it's set in stone, my hands are tied." Love the pairing too.
Wade98 chapter 12 . 3/25
This is probably my favorite. I always liked Argent in the comics. Could you do another with her?
Wade98 chapter 20 . 2/27
1. Yes I knew there was another Doctor light, I saw her on the old justice league show.
2. I agree, Raven does have a few issues after reading that last thought...
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
Best and funniest chapter deserves a sequel
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Beast boy and aquagirl look nice as a couple
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Best chapter there should be a part 2
The Brod Road chapter 30 . 12/11/2014
Damn, it's been a while on this one, dude!

Good chapter. :) I should've known there'd be a chapter about BB giving a girlfriend "the face" as a begging tactic.

Still waiting on if you'd do that second Harley chapter about BB bringing her to Titans Tower and everyone else (especially Robin) reacting to it. Either way, I hope you still got some more plans for this collection.
Mathiastodd chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
I was actually working on a Star meets BB first FF. Glad to know there's interest.