Reviews for Let It Go
Roscommon chapter 10 . 5/10
Glad to have an update on this story; it's intriguing and fun. Thank you.
omslagspapper chapter 10 . 5/8
ooo oooooooo
Noo I need more of this fic :(
ginar369 chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
It was insidious. You never really noticed it as it was happening. But honestly I think Willow was the biggest danger on the show. You have to look at her actions as a whole to see it. But she is the one who caused the showdown with the First Evil. Things didn't go the way she wanted or thought they should and she would exert her will to change it. A de-lusting spell, Will Be Done, Resurrecting Buffy, Lethe's Bramble (twice). She is emotionally stunted and has no healthy way to express her emotions. If she feels slighted in the smallest way she lashes out. Using words to hurt others would be bad enough but she has power. Power she doesn't understand or know how to control and that makes her dangerous. More dangerous than any foe Buffy has faced before simply because she wears the face of a friend. Not only that but I never felt that Willow was actually sorry for any of it. She was sorry she got caught that's for sure. But if you are truly sorry for doing something you learn from it and don't do it again. But Willow keeps doing it over and over.

I hope those kids can do something to rein her in before Willow changes things so much that they are destroyed or wiped out of existence. She's smart no question. But she seems to think that means she knows better than everyone. That what she thinks is always right. Is the way it should be and how she wants things are the way they should be and she doesn't have that right to make the world how she wants it. Unfortunately she has the power to do it.
Jhiz chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
hmm, so changing of history will ensue? I greatly wonder what happened to make Buffy jumpy and scarred and also Spike's observation on why there is a jump of no kids... I am betting they are related. I wonder what is floating around in your creative little head. Thank you for sharing this little bit more of the tale.
mom8828 chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Very good story thus far! I will keep looking for updates! Thanks.
omslagspapper chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
haha oh crapples they're gonna wake up faith o.o
this story is about to get even more interesting than them just having to deal with whatever willow is gonna do to them o.O
Roxie i do byte chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
I love this twist this is awesome
Jhiz chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
wow... talk about plot twist. I so was not expecting the pull the progeny idea. So cool.

I like how you described the kids moving about the room. Power and predatory. Quite sweet. You also left us a slew off little plot tidbits that I can't wait to consider how they figure into the entire story arc.

Thank you so much for the update. I enjoyed it immensely!
ginar369 chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Grandpa Giles?! LOL Uncle Xander? Even funnier! And Willow is off... Plotting and planning. I'm really starting to hate that girl... Maybe Willow the kids hate you because of this. Always thinking it's your job to fix things. Things you should leave alone.
spoikesbytch chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Delusional willow. She is something else.
omslagspapper chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
omg willow no haha
Spygrrl chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Ack! Willow doesn't learn, does she? No wonder the kids are so tentative to antagonistic around her. I love that the revelation of their family brought Spike and Buffy a level of peace. It's very sweet to see. Thanks for another chapter.
SanHernandez chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Ha if Taryn is 342 years old, Spike and Buffy would have had much more children. One every few years until they figured out their kids are pretty much immortal. Then they would have slowed down a bit. Just a bit xD
Spygrrl chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Wow...lots of surprising revelations! I definitely can't wait to get Spike and Buffy's reaction.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »