Reviews for Scents
loveforpenandder chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
That was perfection. You are very creative.
janeklimt chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
One of my very favorites. Happier times...Many thanks.
Seres-HK chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Hello,I'm Severance,one of the fans of Elementary.I like your ,may I translate your Scent into Chinese?
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This was very cute and creative! I think it's a really unique idea to have Sherlock try to create "her" in a scent. And it's very realistic and holds true to his character that the corpse and blood and such would precede it. Great work with this! :)
writerfan2013 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Aaaah! Sweet. Bags option c if I ever met a Holmes though. Options a and b are less romantic. -Sef
Jgh chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Absolutely adorable! It seems very Sherlock to express your affection in the weirdest ways.
Dina C chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
What a delightful little piece! I love the scent-oriented teaching session - very Sherlockian. And the fluffy ending was marvelous. Thanks for sharing! :-)
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Perfect! In every sense!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
That was a lovely little story. I really liked the introduction of the coffee beans between scents, they really do make a difference.
spookygillovnyfangirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Oh My God. This is so sweet! :D
And it's amazing how you portray Sherlock and Joan into this story. I'm no expert in the subject, but I think you did a really good job at writing this.
Thanks for sharing this story with us ;)
Sherlockian89 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Loved it! And yes the coffee beans do clear the nose,. Now I wish more stores at the mall would use then. Great job!
Ila chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
So cute ;-)

It's very fun for me because to the beginning i think i don't understand that you write and i take a dictionnary to confirm the translation. It was really a corpse's scent lol ;-)

I really like your fanfics because i find Sherlock and Joan very true and i totaly can imagine them acting like this ! And you write very wel !
marshmallowdeviant chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Feels. Of all kinds. Sniffle ;) This was so sweet and so very Sherlock. And just a casual glance at Lucy Liu's Watson and you could guess that that is one woman who probably does smell amazing. :D Happy Valentines! Loved this, thanks x
Angelmoo1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
OMG this is so yummy! Sherlock is at his best bumbling sweetness - love it! x
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014