Reviews for Parting Thoughts
Twinkles chapter 5 . 10/16/2002
Yay, I DO get my happy ending! This part was so sad (like all the other parts). But now I'm happy, because you're going to give me a happy ending!
TongueTripper chapter 5 . 10/16/2002
Snickerdoodles! I thought you might like another reviewer, so here's my half pence... Fantastic! It was pretty well written, minus some small, itsy bitsy spelling mistakes or what not. But that's not what makes this great. It's the whole piece. The psychologicalness, and my personal favorite, the way each character seems like they are their own whole being, and not just two dimensional cardboard standins. I really enjoyed the talk between Kurt and Kitty, because of the originality to it. It seemed very fresh, and a great scene to support this whole fiasco of a break up. I hope you really do intend to write more, because I think that you have a great style. Good luck!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 10/16/2002
You're right about one thing: Pete's attitude IS a lot like Spikes! Mess with those that they care about, and LOOK OUT! Please hurry up with the sequel, and also, again, I suggest that you might want to post this, and the sequel, on the site Fonts of Wisdom. Just do a search for Excalibur Fan Fiction, and you'll find the site.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 10/15/2002
I never saw the final issue of Excalibur, so I can't say anything about the demise of the team, which I thought was a solid team for the X in Europe. I have always felt that Kitty and Pete belonged together, and will always hope that they will find a way to get back together.
Twinkles chapter 4 . 10/15/2002
Meggan is sooooooo right. It shou;d never end that way, in fact it should never end at all!
Twinkles chapter 3 . 10/15/2002
Awww, Kurt, always the good friend. *sniff, sniff* Soon , Pete going to get on the boat and leave forever! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
This is a good story! If you're looking for another site to post this on, try Fonts of Wisdom. It's a Excalibur/Pryde&Wisdom/X-Men fan site, and well worth looking into.
Twinkles chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
*sniff, sniff* I'm so sad. Why? Why! Why? Why did they break up! After you write this story, will you be writting a happy Kitty/Pete story? I need to see them happy and TOGETHER!
Twinkles chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
The Kitty/Pete break u was one of the worst thing that Marvel EVER did. I was soooooo mad. So I'm glad you're writting this. I need more feelings on their parts about the whole thing. I can't wait to read the rest.