Reviews for The Bloody Guardian
Zanzar chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
What happens next and if ya need help just post me.
chris1606 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Ah. Good to see this is coming back. I was sad to see one of my favourite fics be replaced with nothing but air...
Kael Hyun chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Many people don't realize this but Naruto and his class mates became Genin around October and Team 7 didn't do the Wave Mission until at least mid-Spring (Remember Haku's rabbit? They mention it still had it's Winter Coat). I mention this to help give you ideas that Anko and Kushina could help Naruto and maybe Sakura (Kushina would probably be understanding of Sakura's anger seeing as she was the same way to Minato when they were kids) become better in secret while Kakashi trains Team 7 in Team work.
Meck Viking chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
good list. and thank you for not adding Kushina. yeah she is a hot MILF but incest is the fastest way to be removed to flat out denied onto my fave/follow lists.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
I'm seriously disappointed that Naruto didn't grill her on why she didn't reveal herself for 8 fucking years. That's inexcusable. There is absolutely no reason for her to have stayed away from him. Especially if she could train anko during that time. If this isn't addressed in the next chapter I won't be reading anymore.
H.Potter-Forever chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Nice story,
I am only reviewing second chapter because *honestly* I skipped the first chapter Anyway, the story is pretty well written with no typing/misplaced or grammar mistakes (so far).

For plot, ... to tell you the truth ... I feel like you are kinda 'rushing' with the story. Like you are in a hurry to get over certain scenes but perhaps its the start and most writer tend to do so in order to get to the 'actual' story. Everything is happening too fast for my taste but I will keep on following your story anyway.

So, I guess the pairing would be Naruto/Anko ? Or am I wrong ? Or is there any more woman in it ? If you are going to add more, please limit it to a 2-3 (that is IF you are planning to do so).

That's all for now, till next time, Goodbye &

! BEst of luCK !
DarkDragonWolf117 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Can you put Hinata on the harem for Naruto
RedHotMito chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
he should hate kushina but that's my option
ManxomeFoe chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Wow! I did not know that this story had change hands. Glad I found out.
NarutoKushina chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
So what about Kurenai will she actually be a friend in this and help Kushina, Naruto, and Anko.
pain17ification chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Excellent start, my friend!
Good luck taking this fic farther than I did!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
If I was Naruto and my mother wasn't there for 7 years of my life while she sat there watching me go through all that shit, I'd hate her guts more than the village. Seriously, she couldn't have approached him in secret like she did with Anko? Talk about bad parenting.
RedHotMito chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
he was alone for 8 years after she woke up he should hate her
Unnatural Reader chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I liked this, so many twists and turns as well as mystery on what comes next
Albert da Snake chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Awesome story! But how is he going to fight without Ky├╗bi helping him?