Reviews for A Valentine's Day Story
This story is so lovely and sweet. Thank you for finishing the story.
in-the-sometime chapter 2 . 6/19
I couldn’t help but to read this one again. It always puts such a smile on my face. People are gonna ask who I’m in love with. Haha
Wiz bang chapter 5 . 4/25
The only thing I did not like about this story is that it had to end. Really enjoyed it start to finish.
This is one of the best stories involving the twins. Loved it!
eelojnil chapter 5 . 2/23
Love this story.
teenybirdy chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
Absolutely lovely story. I'm working my way through your entire collection and have love everything I've read so far.
Texaschic1 chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
Great story. I loved the twins giving them the push they needed to get together.
AddictedFangirl101 chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
You know what song I was thinking about when I read this chapter? ET By Katy Perry
AddictedFangirl101 chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
kamonwan9952 chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
i just read this on a 'mirandy site (?) but couldnt find where to give a review so i searched up the title again and found it on (yay) anyways this was amazing! loved everything and it was so darn sweet but hella hot! XD great story
cstotts1 chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
One of my favorite comfort reads. Thank you.
fanficfreshman chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
I just read through ALL FIVE CHAPTERS! This is amazing! I absolutely love it when Mirandy fics have the twins in them! Because I think that had the movie/book went down the Mirandy road, Cassidy and Caroline will play the biggest roles in pushing these two together. :) Sorry for rambling. But I absolutely love this, and will look at your other stories (I do hope you have more!). Again, thank you!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Great story, I really love the segments with Caroline and Cassidy. Neon Walls there has to be a story there.
Noirmalfoy chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
You my friend ... Are a genius! Freaking hilarious!
Jerel chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
What more of a summary do I freakin' need? Sounds like you need some chocolate. Honestly, I thought it was funny. I'm waiting for someone to say they bought the rights on ebay for a buck.