Reviews for A Valentine's Day Story
teenybirdy chapter 5 . 6/24
Absolutely lovely story. I'm working my way through your entire collection and have love everything I've read so far.
Texaschic1 chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
Great story. I loved the twins giving them the push they needed to get together.
AddictedFangirl101 chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
You know what song I was thinking about when I read this chapter? ET By Katy Perry
AddictedFangirl101 chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
kamonwan9952 chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
i just read this on a 'mirandy site (?) but couldnt find where to give a review so i searched up the title again and found it on (yay) anyways this was amazing! loved everything and it was so darn sweet but hella hot! XD great story
cstotts1 chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
One of my favorite comfort reads. Thank you.
fanficfreshman chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
I just read through ALL FIVE CHAPTERS! This is amazing! I absolutely love it when Mirandy fics have the twins in them! Because I think that had the movie/book went down the Mirandy road, Cassidy and Caroline will play the biggest roles in pushing these two together. :) Sorry for rambling. But I absolutely love this, and will look at your other stories (I do hope you have more!). Again, thank you!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Great story, I really love the segments with Caroline and Cassidy. Neon Walls there has to be a story there.
Noirmalfoy chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
You my friend ... Are a genius! Freaking hilarious!
Jerel chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
What more of a summary do I freakin' need? Sounds like you need some chocolate. Honestly, I thought it was funny. I'm waiting for someone to say they bought the rights on ebay for a buck.
Trabantlight chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Absolutly wonderful story. I love your writing!
Carissa chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
This has been a wonderful story and I have enjoyed it immensely.

Thank you for writing it and for finishing it. I will eagerly await your next :)

Carissa
Lil'WelshDragon chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
A really nice wrap up to a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing!
SSnark chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Thanks for sharing another great story
jehc chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Of course she will like it! I love it. I enjoy the perspective that you right from. This one and 90 days both sound so gentile in my mind while I am reading them.