Reviews for Psi-Web
Please continue this, it'd be a shame if you just left it like this.
Real Steel Dragon chapter 2 . 4/25
Have to say, interesting crack pairing with Spider-Man/Psylocke as well as Colossus/Elektra. Not many use such other characters to get together or believe in alternate pairings such as this. I do look forward to seeing this story updated soon.
UPDATE OR RIOT
Freedom Guard chapter 1 . 2/25
Hmmm, this may be old, but I loved it.

This is why I wish to ask permission if I can use the concept of this story for a one shot I plan to make in the future. Please reply if it is all right with you or if not then still reply and I will drop the matter.
Mic chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I hope you do continue this as this is an interesting pairing with the two and the results of it. Hate to see it not be continued.
Mic chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
You should have the two fight someone like The Blob together and have Spidey web his feet to the ground while Psylocke delivers a knockout blow to the head to make him fall over, and when Peter delivers photos of the two fighting crime to The Daily Bugle and when Jonah makes an ignorant and derogatory statement towards Betsy accusing her of being a criminal as well have him get angry and upset.
Jazze chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Sweet chapter and story. It would have been so very interesting if The Hand had not tried to resurrect Psylocke but Phoenix as well. I wonder if the Web Slinger would have been able to handle both of them.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
If you continue this and you have Spider-Man and Psylocke fighting crime together you should have Betsy wear a cowl and mask to hide her face since he takes photos and her purple hair and tatoo will stand out easily.
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Would like to see this continued and have the two team up against The Sinister Six.
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Nice, been looking for one with Spider Man and Psylocke but never found one till now.
Daniel6 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
What is with guys named Peter ending up ninja warrior women? Also. Is Flash Agent Venom in this story? Very cool story idea. So how long until Betsy' s big brother shows some Spider-Man smackdown?
pozemko chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I like this story. Awsome pairing, Interesting to see what happens next.
Rexfan1333 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Awesome, Psylocke is so sexy!
WinterRain36 chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Are you going to update soon?
TDG3RD chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Very interesting story. Just found it, and like where it's going. I like the Spidey/Psylocke pairing, curious to see what happens next. Until next time.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »