Reviews for Is that so, Miss Swan?
Laura chapter 1 . 1/1
Interesting premise, can't wait to read on! But for half the chapter I was distracted by Ruby saying that Regina isn't that attractive...what? Haha
Timelord2162 chapter 17 . 9/5/2017
Oh Fuck you. Really? Oliver and Co.? You're slick.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2017
I LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2017
This story is GLORIOUS
teratina chapter 21 . 6/23/2017
Great story...loved loved the humor in this! One thing Imwas baffled by was though was the fact it didn't bother Emma she would never be able to marry Regina because she was married to Robin, it never came up.
barclaysavanna chapter 21 . 2/15/2017
Any chance you are going to continue this?
FlameWolfy chapter 21 . 2/11/2017
i know you said no promises but almost four years is a bit too bloody long don'tcha think?!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/2/2017
That was amazing 3
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2017
I love it so far! Can't wait to keep reading :)
weezycray chapter 21 . 1/31/2017
Killian always making my days...and Leroy's imagination haha I died. This is such an awesome family here...i love it.
MGStarFire chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
yea the last couple of sentences ruined the story for me sprry i can't read it anymore if it means anytihng i really enjoyed the 1st chapter.
Secretkei21 chapter 21 . 9/26/2016
aww i wanted to see sweet regina in the last chapter
Secretkei21 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
How can Ruby think Regina Mills isn't fucking attractive..like what is she blind. Regina Mills is walking sex
Amanda Keane chapter 21 . 3/10/2016
when is the next update?x
thoughtsmussingsandwishes chapter 21 . 2/11/2016
Oliver is such a sweet little character. I liked the incorporation of the show into his dreams. I kept wanting him to be Henry at first but in the end I was really glad he wasn't be Henry is so Regina and Emma not Robin and Regina. Although this Robin was different and hilarious.