Reviews for the boy with lightning in his eyes
lavendercookie chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Nice :3 Candace and Luke are my favs :D well sepereatlye. but they do make a cute little awkward couple so that's pretty weeeeeeeeeerd!
tiedyedseashells chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I have to say I've never thought of this pairing before but you write them so wonderfully together. Completely in love with your portrayal of the characters, their dialogue flows amazingly! I love how your writing reads so melodically, it's like reading poetry.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Oh my goodness, this is an unusual pairing but your writing makes me ship it. Hard. Your dialogue and use of words are beautiful! Good job :) Keep writing, you! I totally forgot I had you on author alert.
ScipioPB chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
SO CUTE!

*throws around showers of kisses*
Mave Marie chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is an absolutely amazing pairing, I cannot express my surprise at how wonderfully this worked out. Thank you for a lovely little story!

And yes, showers of kisses _-
HersheyChoco101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Wow did a fantastic job! I haven't read HM for so long. Great story! :)
imagine.believe chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I gotta say I love this pairing because the way you wrote them together! It's amazing! Great work!
Chris Shino chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Don't be sorry since there's no need to be! I don't care if it's a so called cliche setting as long as it is a wonderful, romantic story with original ideas. And with this, you indeed succeeded - I love it to bits! It's so incredible adorable how you depicted shy Candace, how she opens up to Luke, how their relationship is developed and and and. I do hope to see more of your writing!