Reviews for Dangerous Past
Toodles147 chapter 1 . 1/29
I just wanted you to know that I so loved this story and the good thing was it was complete. Though I must say Chapter 20 pulled at my heart strings and of course I cried. I so loved these 2 people and the love they shared was beautiful.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
You should've made Oliver work for Felicity's love/acceptance to be in a relationship. I felt like you rushed their relationship a bit- I want Oliver to work for Felicty's love or something. I mean after all he's done (whether its an accident or not) he should be working for it as a sorry, and as kind of show that 'forgive me' bit; and to show that he's trying to be a better person. I think any woman in Felicity's shoes would be reluctant to be in a relationship with Oliver; and if they do give Oliver a chance they would surely make him suffer (like- you know, silent treatment or acting cold towards him etc) for it and make him work for their acceptance or something. I really don't like the pace of Oliver and Felicity's relationship- too fast, but this fanfic is good!
Daniel6 chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
Did Felicity eventually pass the title of Oracle to Barbara? The ending was bitter sweet. However, it appropriate. They are two halves to a whole. Felicity could not live that much more than Oliver. And no mention of Connor? You'd think he'd stick around after his father's death.

And you made my point for me. Family isn't a bond of blood. It's a bond of love. :-)
Daniel6 chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
Not friends. Sisters. :-)
Daniel6 chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
I half expected Quentin and/or Sara to say Felicity is family. I'm a huge fan SmoaknLance. Er. Donna-Quentin. Not Felicity-Quentin. Because that would be wrong-sick. I'm surprised that Quentin didn't knock Oliver to the ground. And how is Wilson gonna take this? Probably using Tockman as target practice. A corpse can still be used as target practice. :-)
Daniel6 chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Looking back? It's obvious that Tockman is Felicity's arch-enemy. Pretty slick of you to rewrite the scene. :-)
Daniel6 chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Whoa. Getting major flashbacks to Empire Strikes Back here. Was Ivo really Felicity's father? Or is Slade just lying? Looking back? It does make sense. Going into this, I was prepared that Wilson could be the father. Guess I just have to read for my answer.
gchambers430 chapter 20 . 5/15/2015
Beautiful story. You had me in tears on the last chapter.
Sparkleyangel chapter 20 . 2/15/2015
I like your story :)
va09 chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
I LOVED IT.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/13/2015
Oh my god this chapter made me tear up but amazing story :,)
milagrosberi chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
I loved it and I cry in the end
LoM chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Your storyline isn't half bad but your bad grammar makes it really hard to read. Try finding a beta reader. Seriously.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
well! you pulled a couples of tears out of me so great job
Kristenw17 chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
Omg. Full on tears right now. Really good story. Thanks for making me cry haha.