Reviews for Naturally
Sun In The Sky chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
*wails* i will forever be a harry/hermione shipper, and this story is about as perfect as it can get (:
Bagge chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Aw. Hermione, pick ut that Gryffindor curage and beat it in his thick head. Well written. No big drama, just the soft, anxious mystery that is love.
Baka-Oni78 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Brilliant story! I love how you convey Hermione's thoughts about the love she can never have. Also, unlike most people it seems, I think this story ended rather perfectly. Please don't cheapen it by making a sequel. Leave it just the way it is.

Again, an awesome story!
SilverFoot chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
You really should make a sequel to this one, where Hermione GET the courage to say it to him and the reactions.
I would love to read such a sequel
silver emerald eyes chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
i know you wrote this over a year ago but the effect is still there...it's sad you know. to love someone with all your heart, to expect that he may at least slightly feel the same only to find out your just a sister to him. what am i sayin? you prob'ly know that the way your writing these kinds of fics...
Pinku-koneko chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
wow, this was so sad! i must read one of ur other fics to get over this one! later
candygoddess chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Angst angst angst. Can't get enough of it. Though I do hope this isn't a one-shot, it's too good not to update.
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
that was really sad. and just to think i was all warm and fuzzy a few minutes ago. oh well, i guess thats a good effect, considering your stories are good enough for that to happen to me. :) -leah
Kater Rina chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Please give her a good end. I'm asking you, because your'e writing damn good, and if someone writes damn

good, his figures, even if they don't belong to him, become something that is near alive.

It's cruel to just let them pass by, with a bad feeling in their mind.
AvdRdr chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
This was so sad. But, from what I've perceived from the books, oh too true. :( Stupid Harry.
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Awww... that's so sad... *sniff* poor Hermione and stupid thick Harry! :P
Elizabeth5 chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
That was really, really good, as all of your fics I've read have been. I could totally feel Hermione's pain here, and you presented it so realistically. You truly have a lot of talent.
Brittany chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
you are such an absolutely amazing fanfic writer! i really really really love you work! wonderful wonderful wonderful! write more please i love reading this XD
wildgoldowl chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
it's great! i loved it! It's such a great story that you could even add on to it! PLease make it into a story!
divinewhimsy chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Lovely yet sad. I don't know why but its just the fact that Hermione never told harry that she loved him.