Reviews for Enough
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 5/31
I think you like to tease with just the very starts of great stories! Following this one in case you continue it one day. :)
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 3/21
Good story. John found a job tat will give him the thrill of adventure he crave for and make him think to something else than his best friend's fall of grace and fall to death. The best thing is that Mycroft doesn't now anything about the Program and couldn't do any of his manipulations!
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 2/17
good story, I like it
WRose chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Love it it you write more
T-man626 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
If you ever continue this, I will be a faithful reader!
tselea chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I would LOVE to read a continuation of this!
musterrohirrim chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
PLEASE continue this fic. I would love to see where you could go with it.
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Quite adorable how he told Mycroft to stuff it. I'm inordinately fond of Lorne, even though he's a minor character in the show. He's just brilliant. :D
Soledad chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Absolutely loved the story. Will be waiting with baited breath for the continuation. Considering how bitterly disappointed I was with Season 3, stories like this are balm for my tired old heart.
lainse chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
thank you for this story. i love very original! I just want what happens when John meet Teyla or Ronon lol "Hello I'm the new doctor." could john go in mission?
Please continues to be inspired and sorry for my poor english bye
kankusan chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Fun! I really enjoyed this! It made me rather giddy with happiness to think of John Watson walking the halls of Atlantis, tagging along with SGA on missions, meeting McKay (and knowing exactly how to deal with him, of course), probably flirting with Keller, and generally making the city even more awesome. So I thank you for posting this. :)
hydra350 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
and then he meets Rodney McKay...poor Watson
Smokey.Melons chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I would love to see a sequel.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I'm glad you posted this. It's a wonderful cross over. Given how much John loved working with Sherlock because of the danger and the intrigue, Atlantis would be the PERFECT place for him to recover from the grief. I can see how you had plans for this and it would be fun to see how John slotted in to the Stargate canon, but I can also see this working well with just another chapter or two to deal with the fallout of Sherlock's return. Unfortunately, after John got plugged in to Atlantis, I can't see him leaving them high and dry in the danger even for Sherlock's return. So I imagine, John would need to be injured pretty badly to return to Baker Street. Then I could see him agonizing over what is happening on Atlantis and being upset that he's not there to help. I don't think Sherlock would take that very well. ;-)
sherlocked97 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
thank so much for writing that I absolutely LOVED it! :) its great to see people like you combining such great storylines together... more people should watch stargate atlantis such a shame it was stopped :o More please :D