Reviews for Warriors of Two Earths
Jestalnaker94000 chapter 6 . 1/13
I really like the cap/sif pairing, its not often ya see that. (:
Shadow9637 chapter 2 . 1/3
Steve has killed numerous nazi's and war criminals, the only reason he keeps his morals now is to uphold the public image of heroes. If he had to kill he easily could, so he shouldn't have too much of a problem with Sif's killing.
Jestalnaker94000 chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Awesome story! :) also are any of the other avengers gonna make an appearance?
Reichenfaust chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
Very interesting. A good arc to bring the Freedom Force together.
gunman chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
Great job. I was wondering when this would get updated.
I'm liking the way this team is coming together. Might be a new Avengers team, or maybe they'll just remain as Freedom Force.
Especially liking the roster you have for this team.
I am curious, did the three League heroes know about the Freedom Force being there, or did they simply not see them before arriving?
Anyway, this looks good, so keep going.
Write on.
virgotheboss chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
really great chapter i enjoyed this update. i almost forgot that this story still existed untill i saw the update message in my email. my only wish for this story is for u to update faster at least once a keep up the good work
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
Finally! Chapter Eight was updated for the battle on there, so keep updating.
deathpoolmasterhood chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
please please please make another chapter I love it and I want to see wonder wan and thor meet
HaywireEagle chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Honestly. It is kind of ham-fisted. Waller knowing about Captain makes no sense since he is from another dimension/reality entirely with zero connection to this one. Thor and Sif, yes. Mythology being what it is of course. There is also that one time in the comic books that Superman and Wonderwoman traveled to Asgard and battled the forces of evil for like a 1000 years. Hooked up after a while there too.

The pairing of Sif and Steve makes very little sense when you take a look at their characters personalities.
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
Needs a lot of editing to fix the whole multiple characters talking in the same paragraph. That is probably your biggest error to be honest.
star chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
asgardians dont need suits...dey can survive in space for odin's sake.
mind describing the sorroundings n cadmus weapon?
not everyone hea is a dc fan
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Finally!
Good chapter.
virgotheboss chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
nice lots of action cant wait for the next chapter
Reichenfaust chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
I'm very happy to see this back in action. It is a good story, of a few good people trying to make a difference on the tough side of things.

Hope to see much more of the Freedom Force. Cap is a great choice, and along with Thor and Sif, he has a great core team. He can aid those who are damaged and turn them into proper Avengers I hope. That remains to be seen.

Waller is a good person I think, just stuck with a lot of bad people, a lot of tough choices, and she has an uncompromising quality to her. She knows that what she does may be cruel, but hopes for a better day. I'm hoping Cap can show her that.
Dudem98 chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Thank you for Updating this story. Awesome chapter, and i really thought you abonded this and please try to Update 'Spider League' that is one of my favorite stories in the entire site (i don't know why). So thank you again.