Reviews for Warriors of Two Earths
alboc chapter 7 . 8/19
Very good story, hope to see more
kiyone4ever chapter 7 . 5/20
An interesting story. I would say that Waller may not like how things develop but Cap is making this HIS team and Waller will work with them or she'll push them into the arms of the JL. That's something she wants to avoid at all costs.

It is impressive how well Cap is bringing his team together. At this same time, we can clearly see that the founding members of the JL still have trust issues of their own with one another. This highlights the one weakness that the JL has versus Cap's team:

Captain America is a LEADER whereas Superman is merely ranked first among equals, and Cap is using that authority to make his team a cohesive group that will grow to trust one another implicitly.

Should they ever find a way home, I know that Thor will not leave Ace behind. A host of people who might be able to help her (Professor Xavier, Reed Richards) and an entire world (Asgard) where Ace could live without fear and feel completely safe (Though I DO wonder if Ace just MIGHT be able to put a deserved scare into Loki if she took a notion to.)

Similarly, Giganta will want to go with Cap and the others Her loyalty is not to Waller or even the United States Would not feel surprised if Volcana felt the same. Toyman is harder to guess but he has to enjoy being part of a team where he is accepted as a person, even if the odd little brother and the fact that Cap can take ribbing criticism in good humor certainly has to appeal to him as Superman may not be grim but he is not good at taking criticism. Batman and Waller are just Grim Dark. Galatea at least will have a strong 'family' to support her when she finds what Dr. Hamilton is really like. If an opportunity to leave comes after her falling out with 'Daddy', then she'll want to go with the others.
Jestalnaker94000 chapter 6 . 1/13
I really like the cap/sif pairing, its not often ya see that. (:
Shadow9637 chapter 2 . 1/3
Steve has killed numerous nazi's and war criminals, the only reason he keeps his morals now is to uphold the public image of heroes. If he had to kill he easily could, so he shouldn't have too much of a problem with Sif's killing.
Jestalnaker94000 chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Awesome story! :) also are any of the other avengers gonna make an appearance?
Reichenfaust chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
Very interesting. A good arc to bring the Freedom Force together.
gunman chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
Great job. I was wondering when this would get updated.
I'm liking the way this team is coming together. Might be a new Avengers team, or maybe they'll just remain as Freedom Force.
Especially liking the roster you have for this team.
I am curious, did the three League heroes know about the Freedom Force being there, or did they simply not see them before arriving?
Anyway, this looks good, so keep going.
Write on.
virgotheboss chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
really great chapter i enjoyed this update. i almost forgot that this story still existed untill i saw the update message in my email. my only wish for this story is for u to update faster at least once a keep up the good work
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
Finally! Chapter Eight was updated for the battle on there, so keep updating.
deathpoolmasterhood chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
please please please make another chapter I love it and I want to see wonder wan and thor meet
HaywireEagle chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Honestly. It is kind of ham-fisted. Waller knowing about Captain makes no sense since he is from another dimension/reality entirely with zero connection to this one. Thor and Sif, yes. Mythology being what it is of course. There is also that one time in the comic books that Superman and Wonderwoman traveled to Asgard and battled the forces of evil for like a 1000 years. Hooked up after a while there too.

The pairing of Sif and Steve makes very little sense when you take a look at their characters personalities.
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
Needs a lot of editing to fix the whole multiple characters talking in the same paragraph. That is probably your biggest error to be honest.
star chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
asgardians dont need suits...dey can survive in space for odin's sake.
mind describing the sorroundings n cadmus weapon?
not everyone hea is a dc fan
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Finally!
Good chapter.
virgotheboss chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
nice lots of action cant wait for the next chapter