Reviews for Warriors of Two Earths
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This is a rather interesting story because of the pairings, and the characters involved in the story but how these Marvel characters deal with the Dc World.
GLP2814 chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Just writing to say I enjoy what I'm reading, and hope you'll resume this story, eventually.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Story request : Id love it if you did a Harry Osborn ( The Amazing spider man 2 ) x Harley Quinn ( 52 version ) with Lemons , Language , and violence Thanks :)
MF 22 chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
Hmm...Very interesting concept. Although I highly doubt Waller would've been able to find out about the good Captain so quickly, as he doesn't exist in the DC Universe. Following them seems like too much of a stretch, as they would have to have known exactly where Thor would teleport them, which is an impossibility, given that they had just shown up in that dimension, and he hadn't used the ability until that moment. So I doubt they were happened. So how did the lardass find out?

I wonder how the Captain, Thor, and Sif will feel when they find out the truth about Waller and her coconspirators. I highly doubt they truly care about the country; they want power, and don't trust the League because they're not under Waller's thumb. So she and her ilk will break any laws they want, protected by the shroud of secrecy, and obviously the right people on Capitol Hill willfully turning a blind eye to the actions that could easily become treasonous in nature. The Cap's a REAL patriot, and Waller will have to watch herself around him, as he's already suspicious of her. And that's not even bringing into account the League itself, whom the two Avengers and Sif helped. One good talk could truly fan the flames of Steve's suspicions.
virgotheboss chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
awesome chapter will we be seeing the rest of the avenger would love it if you brought (green scar) hulk and black widow into the story.
virgotheboss chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
amazing chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
This should be good! Though I must say that escalated quickly.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
When will Thor meet wonder woman again and get with her soon. and I do hope that captian America will still get with Sif , I do hope the fact that the avengers do kill sometimes, may show the League that it is needed to kill an emimes, and I do hope that wonder woman will be able to lift Thor hammer and, I do hope that the Greeks gods meet with Sif and Thor soon
wereknight chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Giganta getting friendly with Captain America.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Make Solomon Grundy join Freedom Force
MaxFic chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This story has a great deal of potential but the grammar is terrible. Everytime you change speakers you have to start a new paragraph. A lot of this feels like one giant run-on.
gunman chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
While I do notice that you are going pretty quickly through the Justice League episodes, I'm still loving this story.
Great battle scene between the Freedom Force and Grundy, especially with Aquaman showing up in order to rescue him.
Though, it would have been even better if the Force had actually captured both of them. Would have changed things ever so much, which is one of the things I look forward too in stories like this.
Even so, the interactions amongst the group was fun to see, especially with Toyman acting like Toyman and Galatea viewing Cap as a better man than most other men, mostly because of the respect he gives her.
And Cap is right, brute force can be countered by an effective strategy. I mean, how many times did 'giant' heroes get taken down by characters the size of Captain America in the comics?
Answer: A lot!
And honestly, I think Toymans character is pretty accurate, since in most of his appearances he is shown to be interested in women, like his self-created female robot/girlfriend Darcy.
And Giganta acting like a love-sick schoolgirl was funny to see. She's not hurting Cap but she might get a little hurt herself if Sif loses her cool. Then again, Giganta seems to be the type who wants to have someone love her, and she could be simply latching onto Cap because he is the best choice by far. At least he values her as a person and not a weapon.
As for Volcana and Ace, they seem to be fitting in well with this team, mostly because they are not used to being alone so much. Volcana has trust issues due to that government agency using her and then trying to kill her, and Ace has been ostracized because of her powers causing other people to go crazy. Hopefully that can be changed since her powers don't affect Thor and Sif. Really hope you can figure out a way to have Cap not be affected by her.
What's more, if the team is going to Atlantis, does that mean they will be taking over for the League when they face off against Cathululu (spell?) and his minions? Or will Superman, Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl actually join them in traveling to the alternate dimension to battle the giant-headed squid-like demon-thing?
That could be an excuse for a Freedom Force/Justice League battle, but still might be good.
Look forward to the other member of their team showing up later.
Write on!
Drew28 chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Good story so far but can you make Doctor Manhattan a part of the team. I know he is from another earth but i just think he a better match against Superman.
Dianna003 chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Wow can't wait for more good starting and chapter btw
gunman chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Though a little short, I like this chapter too.
You've got some good choices here.
Toyman, sorry but I see him more as tech support. And he's seemingly more lecherous in this than any animated series I've seen him in. Though, with the cast of this team, I can understand it.
Volcana and Galatea are awesome characters with great potential, as well as being gorgeous women.
Atomic Skull... yeah, glad he's off the team as he doesn't exactly fit the bill of a hero. And nice going with having Cap knock him out from behind with his shield. It's always cool to see.
Ace... it was great to see her find acceptance amongst the Asgardians as well as Captain America.
Looking forward to seeing how this team will interact and became the true team everyone thinks they can be.
Futhermore, I agree with your assessment. Sif vs Joker would equal a dead clown.
And is it me, or are you actually setting this up to be a Cap/harem fic? Seems like every eligible and sexy female supervillain is taking an interest in the super soldier.
Look forward to seeing what other 'super villains' you are having to add to this team.
Good read.