Reviews for Why Severus Snape
25elisabeth chapter 11 . 2/28
FRED AND GEORGE! I'm so happy to see them alive. They. are. awesome.
bookivore chapter 16 . 2/16
I was running through suggestions most of which didn't work and it struck me: Viktor Krum. Date at the Ball, pen pal, she might or might not want to invite him to her wedding but she would probably inform him of it.
Je Suis un Potterfan chapter 11 . 2/13
Oh my God, the twins was fby far the best xD I fell off my bed laughing! You have a natural gift at Humour!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 16 . 2/10
Oh, you must do Hagrid! Please! I really enjoyed Remus and Tonks. Yes, they can't say anything about the age difference at all. Oh, also Arthur Weasley, since he's been sort-of a father figure to her.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 8 . 2/10
I just started reading this today, and I'm loving it. I love Neville's reaction. So funny and right on. I also really loved Ginny's - she's got such a dirty mind it's fun to read. I think you got Rita Skeeter spot-on. She's always so infuriating in the books, and you really got that across. I know you're done with th is story, right? But I'm hoping you'll do some of Snape telling people. He doesn't have many, but McGonagal, Dumbledore, the Malfoy (even a one-on-one with Draco would be amusing). Regardless, O'm looking forward to reading the rest.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 16 . 1/28
I'm enjoying your story. How about Hagrid? Also, I think you should include the Malfoys, though perhaps Severus should tell them? Anyway, please update soon.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 11 . 1/28
I adore the twins. :) They're awesome.
cherno danger chapter 16 . 1/16
Hagrid would be a nice addition. They were close in all of hermiones days at hogwarts and he supported he blood status when she was being put down for it.
Jenniemarie Elizabeth Cullen chapter 16 . 1/13
I can't wait to read more will we see the wedding? I hope so. Please update soon..
Amarenima Redwood chapter 11 . 1/6
Best chapter!
More!
Phx-Songbird chapter 14 . 1/4
I love this story. This is by far one of the most original plots I have had the pleasure to read in quite some time. I will eagerly await for your return.
the dragon and the rose chapter 16 . 1/4
Tonks handled it pretty much the way I expected her to; initial shock, then probably among the most understanding. And appreciative of the qualities of older men. ;)

As for suggestions... Bill and Fleur? Hermione did spend a good bit of time at Shell Cottage after the trio's escape from Malfoy Manor and Fleur did tend to her injuries... not a great deal is mentioned about their interactions in canon but I think it would've probably been a bonding experience for them. Also, I think Fleur would understand a great deal about what Hermione's been going through. As I recall, Molly didn't think much of her engagement to Bill and did her level best to express her displeasure with the situation.
Sampdoria chapter 16 . 1/4
I absolutely love this story. As much as I try to think of more People for Hermione to tell about the engagement, due to me wanting more Chapters, I can't think of anyone Close enough to warrant a Chapter. The rest of the Weasleys are not Close enough to get their own Chapter I think. Invitation to the wedding, yes, but not their own Chapter. Hagrid maybe, when thinking about it, he migth be one deserving his own Chapter. Either way, I will probably love the rest of the story no matter what you decide:-)
Sampdoria chapter 11 . 1/4
I love the twins and you did them honor here, I loved this Chapter the best so far. (But Lucky me still have several more Chapters to read:-))