Reviews for Why Severus Snape
PiffyEQ chapter 11 . 11/8
I love the Twins so much! I think you portrayed them perfectly. I was laughing so hard at their reactions & Hermione's 'Snape impression'
bookworm661 chapter 19 . 7/9
Only have one thing to say. LOVELY!
bookworm661 chapter 16 . 7/9
This one was even funnier than the twins. What thoughts were running through Tonks mind as her was changing colors? just curious. Can we find out Severus' reaction to the conversation about children?
bookworm661 chapter 15 . 7/9
How about Remus sending a letter back to Sirius; calling him an idiot and saying he got what he deserved. Will Severus ask Remus to be the best man or will he get Draco?
bookworm661 chapter 13 . 7/9
I knew what you meant when you had Dumbledore make the comment about Severus' looks. He has known Severus since he was 11 years old; and I believe over time grew protective of him. Certainly he didn't want either Severus or Hermione to be taken advantage of. If Severus had been the one to tell Dumbledore about their engagement; Dumbledore would have made a similar comment about Hermione to test the depth of Severus' commitment and love for her.
bookworm661 chapter 11 . 7/9
In my opinion you nailed the twins dead-on. Maybe when this story is over you can tell about the ones Severus did tell; like the Malfoys.
Slightly Confused Kitty chapter 19 . 7/4
The idea of different chapters being different people coming to terms with a relationship is original.
I really loved the Weasely twins chapter. Remus was amusing.
Comic Critic chapter 19 . 6/2
The smiles just won't go away! Any interaction with the twins makes me smile so wide it makes my cheeks hurt! Well done!
Alexa1993 chapter 19 . 5/18
Archenland chapter 19 . 5/15
The idea of the story is good but the majority of the content is built on Hermione informing her friends of her marriage. The problem with this is that it gets boring after a while. Also, we don't get to see much of Severus' side.

A chapter on public reaction would be nice.
Lovely premise, thanks!
SereniteRose chapter 19 . 5/12
i loved the ending it was a sweet ending to what was a fabulous story from start to finish. thanks ever so much for that. and I can't wait to read more stories from you. you writ e really well and are a brilliant story teller. so thanks again.
Lilly flower forever chapter 19 . 5/12
oh wow! oh wow oh wow oh wow! amazing ending to amazing story!
laumirot chapter 19 . 5/11
I loves it so much. olease write the rest
RhodaBush chapter 19 . 5/11