Reviews for Why Severus Snape
I love the idea of Hagrid finishing school!
thanks ever so much for this brilliant and great story, I love it. I'm glad that most of her friends took it well anyway thanks again.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 18 . 3/25
Aw, that was nice and sweet. Hermione was wise to leave Hagrid for last. And how wonderful that he's finally been allowed to complete his education. Yay for Hagrid! I'd still like to know how Snape's interviews with his associates (however many he has) goes. Maybe as a separate one (or two)-shot? Pretty please?
Sampdoria chapter 18 . 3/25
Another great update, thank you.
epilogue already?! i thought youd go into more detail than just conversations- and one chapter was an AN! nothing about planning the wedding or anything? what a let down.
viola1701e chapter 18 . 3/25
will your next story be ; Why Hermione Granger?
That will be a short story cause I cant see Severus Snape inviting others (even if they are his friends) to comment on his life-choices. Hell most likely hex them lol!
thatperfectsomeone chapter 18 . 3/25
awe hagrid loveess him
Amarenima Redwood chapter 18 . 3/25
Great chapter! Hagrid was totally in character!
laumirot chapter 18 . 3/25
I really love how you write! I looking forward for the epilogue and more from you!
Cat130 chapter 17 . 3/24
Enjoyed the chapter
Sampdoria chapter 17 . 3/24
Totally brilliant update, I adore Your Hermione:-))
the dragon and the rose chapter 17 . 3/24
Hope Hermione thought to bring a headache potion with her. Heh. Evidently, Lavender was NOT one of the students who sat in the back of the Potions classroom, secretly perving over Professor Snape's voice. (As she did in a different fanfic.) :D

Hagrid should be interesting. For all of his quirks, he's exceptionally good-hearted and more perceptive than one might think, as scatty as he seems sometimes.
thatperfectsomeone chapter 17 . 3/24
yes I can't wait to read Hagrids reaction!
potterandplumfan chapter 17 . 3/24
The concept is interesting but I am finding it repetitive.
Julie.fjad chapter 17 . 3/24