Reviews for Why Severus Snape
Slightly Confused Kitty chapter 19 . 15h
Congratulations!
The idea of different chapters being different people coming to terms with a relationship is original.
I really loved the Weasely twins chapter. Remus was amusing.
Comic Critic chapter 19 . 6/2
The smiles just won't go away! Any interaction with the twins makes me smile so wide it makes my cheeks hurt! Well done!
Alexa1993 chapter 19 . 5/18
LOVEDDD ITTTT!
Archenland chapter 19 . 5/15
The idea of the story is good but the majority of the content is built on Hermione informing her friends of her marriage. The problem with this is that it gets boring after a while. Also, we don't get to see much of Severus' side.

A chapter on public reaction would be nice.
Lovely premise, thanks!
SereniteRose chapter 19 . 5/12
i loved the ending it was a sweet ending to what was a fabulous story from start to finish. thanks ever so much for that. and I can't wait to read more stories from you. you writ e really well and are a brilliant story teller. so thanks again.
Lilly flower forever chapter 19 . 5/12
oh wow! oh wow oh wow oh wow! amazing ending to amazing story!
laumirot chapter 19 . 5/11
I loves it so much. olease write the rest
RhodaBush chapter 19 . 5/11
Amarenima Redwood chapter 19 . 5/11
Brilliant chapter!
RemaSofiRuin chapter 19 . 5/11
Congrats on finishing! I greatly enjoyed this story the whole way through!

-sofi
viola1701e chapter 19 . 5/11
oh, I will miss your story and I am looking forward too ; Why Hermione Granger
ashir chapter 19 . 5/11
Congratulation. A brilliant story.
Dianne9577 chapter 19 . 5/11
I think you finished this off just right. Of course like the true fanficworm (like bookworm for ff) that I am I also wished that it hadn't ended. Am following you now so I can read your other work as they come about. Good story! Thank you for writing and writing well.
the dragon and the rose chapter 19 . 5/11
Good thing Sirius didn't take it upon himself to show up or I suspect he would've found himself right back at St. Mungo's in short order.

Anyway, I loved this story... great ending!