Reviews for Instinct
piana chapter 10 . 7/24/2018
Oh wow they have really made a big step and so cool that she's had a chance to meet and be with all of his sided. I'm so happy to see an update to this awesome story, I've been missing it and waiting patiently lol! I hope Kagome doesn't try to throw a hissy fit when/if she finds out Koga stopped by, especially knowing she doesn't even want him anymore. I'm very surprised Inuyasha hasn't made her his mate yet in his demon firm but so far he's been under control. Only an other male's scent would trigger that probably. Good to also see her and Kikyo having a good relationship without it being Kikyo trying to take Inuyasha. Can't wait til she and Rin has their babies, will they look human only visually or will one have puppy/elf ears and markings and the other something from a spider? Can't wait to read more.
SaphiraFireHeart chapter 10 . 7/20/2018
Definitely a good read and hope to read more
piana chapter 9 . 6/5/2017
I can't wait to read Inuyasha's reaction to the song Kagome did with Kouga lol. Hey what happened to the take out order she made before the shower? LOL I was curious to know all the extra food she ordered. I like that Inuyasha's human side eased up the tension he feels on the night of the new moon and got comfortable around Kagome, enough to get it in lol; she knows him fully, thoroughly, completely now intimately speaking. Look forward to reading about the morning after, nice chapter. I see Kikyo is married to Naraku, don't know why I was thinking possibly him or Suikotsu lol. The description of their lives growing up was cool and gives good insight to how the twins get along, I like.
piana chapter 8 . 6/5/2017
Oh wow okay Kagome and Kikyo are twins I wonder who is Kikyo's husband? No lie at first, I was thinking they pulled a switch on Inuyasha the way Kagome was being so demanding and domineering to a point lol. Rin is super cheerful lol I bet her and Sesshomaru even each other out quite nicely. I wasn't expecting Kagome to suggest being friends with benefits. I think they both want more, but she doesn't want to move too quickly into it and be left hanging; Inuyasha is just being scared to commit. Can't wait to see how this goes, he may need another male to try and step towards Kagome to help ruffle his feathers in the right direction lol.
piana chapter 7 . 6/4/2017
I am so loving the fact that I log in to see not just an update alert but 3 chapters! I as one of your readers feel so special LOL thank you! I've been so ready to read more! Wow I like Sesshomaru's personality in your story and that he's like a friend to Kagome cool twist! Inuyasha's demon I wish could give him a good kick in the rear and tell him to get his ass in gear before he lets Kagome get away. Looking forward to reading more, off to chapter 8! Thanks again for the update!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2017
Welcome back! I really enjoy this chapter! Good job!
I also love the dicotomy between inuyasha's full demon side and his half-demon!
I'm curious about new moon, how the full human part will behave and how kagome will react or what she will do!
piana chapter 6 . 1/21/2017
YAYYYYY thanks for the update I love this story and eagerly await to see how it is going to unfold. I had a feeling Inuyasha was going to walk into her office, I was just wondering at what part lol. Wow I can't wait to read how this trio of a pop up meeting goes. LOL thanks again!
Hek'UnnSkipper chapter 6 . 1/6/2017
now this looks like a stupid college drama
Taino Delsan13 chapter 6 . 1/4/2017
Ooohhh
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Ugh! I hate Kouga/Kagome. I also hate Sesshy/Rin. I can't even get myself to read past this chapter. Why do authors pair a human with a wolf or dog demon? I can understand half-demon dog with a human, but not full-blooded. Sorry. This is not a flame, but as much as I would have liked to read it, when you paired Kagome with Kouga, that turned me right off.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
This is really good! I hope you continue!
kittychic0895 chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Love the story so far
violets sparkle chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
Please continue this story so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Hope to read more soon
mylilkai chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
awesome chapter and I loved it!