Reviews for The Guardian's Guild: All Roads Lead Home
Red Blaze 16 chapter 44 . 4/8/2019
Awesome story. I'm glad I read it. Now onto the fourth story!
johngoings23 chapter 25 . 11/19/2018
WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CRY WITH WHAT YOU DO TO THAT POOR YOUNGLING?!
johngoings23 chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
you should do a story explaining what happens to Rider, Smokescreen, and Crosshairs.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/26/2016
Great! Trying not to laugh at work!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/26/2016
Love the long chapters. Try occurs instead of accrues.
Andrea chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
When are you going to post part four: Killer Curiosity of The Guardian's Guild series
Candlestic chapter 44 . 11/30/2015
Hey Jaycee,
Wow, just wow! This chapter took me forever to finish, but it was worth it! So many revelations. So much action. Wow! Where do I even begin?
Wardrums is epic. He's such a badass (And a bit of a softie at heart). And Dust is really sweet. I'm glad they're out of there now.
AHHH! Blue's sister! I'm so happy for him! And now Smokey and Rider are back for good too. Awesome!
Omg, that's horrible what happened to Karma. I really, really don't like Sentinel at all.
And we got to see the guild again! Though they're going to let Bumblebee die! Noooo!
Looking forward to the next story :),
Candlestic
AjSummer chapter 44 . 11/24/2015
Another great story done! Congrats haha.. But UGH I'm having mixed feelings about the Guild now. I really liked how protective they seemed in the beginning... But now I found out they are only selfish . ugh.. The struggle of plot twists
Part four: Killer Curiosity! GAH! I ALREADY LOVE IT
Guest chapter 44 . 11/22/2015
That was amazing, can't wait for part four: Killer Curiosity!
Guest chapter 44 . 11/22/2015
The chapter was full of wonderful and horrible things! The death of lil Bee :( I Really hope there's some kind of twist. I'm sticking with my theory, no body, no death.
His story suddenly sounds like Jesus and some others, was brought up just to die. So far the count has been 5 deaths and 8 brought back home so hopefully there won't be a 6th, be it Bee or someone else.
The rest was pure win, travelling to the Pit and destroying it so well was great. That plan went so much better than expected, which is basically potential death and most of them, if not all, in the medbay for orns. I like how the Guild is startin to get more active. How do they know that that isn't in their masters plan anyways? Why make them watch and keep an optic on them if they're just going to stand there? Surely he can easily watch himself. The future is still out there and nothing in this story has been "normal" so far anyways.
"In two nanos flat Flare was smitten." Now if Bee can just end the war that quickly. That'll be the Orn. and Smokey hit the nail on the head; not like they need to discipline him often, but how do they ground that face?
Now there's a larger family and relatives in space that want nothing to do with them... yet, you can't keep running guys ;P

I'm pretty sure we're gonna love the next story just like the first 3 so take your time and we'll see you then :3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This is an amazing story, no doubt about it! You should make another stroy like this but when bumblebee is older, but before he loses his voice.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/21/2015
Wow just wow, it's so amazing I want to cry. Wardrums is so cool! And Dustoff is awesome! You are really good at writing. I love how sunny and sides got to fight the ring master! I thought they were going to start a fight with war though. So far I'm loving Bee ( I mean who couldn't) but so far my favorite are still Sunstreaker and sideswipe. I can't wait to see what happens next.
MisstyX0007 chapter 44 . 11/17/2015
Yes/No! Thank you for updating!
Now I gotta wait awhile longer! Yippee...
Xoxobaeberry chapter 44 . 11/17/2015
Omg this was such an awsome story,your a natual writer. This is probably my favorite story in the universe such a detailed and thought out plot. You truly are amazing and deserve credit
I soooo cant wait for the next part of the series! Goodluck and a happy thanksgiving

~Baeberry