Reviews for Consequences
Distant Storm chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Why did I not see this sooner? I love how you write Ash and Misty. It's so refreshing. I mean, I'm an adult and have been following this fandom since I was nine years old, and most people now-a-days write Misty like a fair maiden in distress who's been waiting for him to come home. You give their relationship the life it deserves. I'd love to see you write them as adults, after they've been apart for years. You've got a talent for writing them. Well done.
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I like the idea behind it but it's not realistic. Misty is just as reckless as Ash. More realistic would be Ash being Ash Misty landing on his stomach both ending up in hospital while Misty remains conscious she does have broken leg or arm and Ash what you said is fine. But chances are Misty would get hurt to.
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I really liked this piece :) it really showed how much misty cares and she really does
FantasyFreak475 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Great story! It's true that Ash always puts himself in danger, but it is never serious. Something serious was bound to happen to him sooner or later. Mary's reactions were good too. All in all, great job!