Reviews for On the Razor's Edge
tressie fletcher chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
the story was very good please add a chapter nine.
tressie fletcher chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
this is a very good story please add some more to it to let us know what happens next.
Justin Wolf chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
Bravo I must say you had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. The rush of emotion when T-bone sacrificed his life for his friend Razor. You just got a follower I hope my fan fictions will have this impact.
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Ok, it's sad that my fave character died, but over all it a good story, though is there another one that explained where Slash came from?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
I liked it but not the much love betwine Callie and razor next time can you make them fall in love please
Roller77 chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
OH NO, NOT T-Bone! Very sad ending, but I look forward to more stories!
D. Raines chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Awww, T-Bone is dead? Well, that sure stinks for Razor, now he's the one at a loss.

No matter what, this came so far since the beginning. I can't even begin to describe how attached to this story I've become, and I can't say enough how emotional it made me.

Well, Sarah, without a doubt, you're one hell of a writer. I'm ecstatic for your next SWAT Kats fanfic.

Amazing job!
D. Raines chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Pristine emotion! I feel so sorry for Razor and Slash right now. I sure hope T-Bone survives!

Again, more excellent descriptions. The whole thing sure has come a long way.

D. Raines chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Very action-packed chapter. Some part of me likes seeing a ticked-off T-Bone in the midst of battle. Proud of Razor for his ability to enter the battle.

Amazing descriptions of T-Bone's injury.

Kusa chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Ha, Baylee/Slash is a aussie. First sk fic I have read where a aussie type kat was used. Nice one.

And yes! Jake is alive...Heh figured it would take more than a blown up building to keep him down.
D. Raines chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
I wasn't expecting a reunion so soon.

Seeing Chance so sensitive in the situation, though, always makes me happy.

Though yes, as much as Razor may want to get back in action, I'd make him rest a little bit, too.

If this were my story, I would have waited a little longer to reunite Chance and Jake. But it's not, and I still love it.

D. Raines chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Razor is alive! Hooray!

I liked how close Baylee and Chance got in the middle there. And OH MY... the emotion you capture is still crazy deep. I could feel Chance's pain as he said "we were".

Amazing. I'll be reading Chapter 5 in a few moments.

D. Raines chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
It's still progressing very well. My heart dropped for Callie when she asked about Razor.

Still the same emotional story that I'm really loving at this point. Keep up the great work.

Roller77 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Oh, poor Chance, he thinks he's lost his best buddy ! Great story so far, keep it up!
D. Raines chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
This is much better! It's now faved and followed for many reasons.

One of which is your descriptions. It's been a while since I've seen T-Bone that emotional. This, I'd say, is really why I love it so much, amazing images and perfect set of emotions. I really hope things work out for him and Baylee.