Reviews for All of Me
OhmygoshohmygoshOhmygoshohmygoshOhmygoshohmygoshOhmygoshohmygoshOhmygoshohmygoshOhmygoshohmygoshOhmygoshohmygoshOhmygoshohmygoshOhmygoshohmygoshOhmygoshohmygoshOhmygoshohmygoshOhmygoshohmygoshOhmygoshohmygosh

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Elski is the best crossover ship in all eternity no exceptions.
Dare I say it, there is one fault... Loki doesn't seem as... Loki-ish. Ya know? The sort of mischievous part.
Other than that I love it it's amazing. Elski 4eva.
Miriam1 chapter 20 . 7/3
This was a charming story. It was beautifully done, and keeping everyone from Fury is a good idea.

Thanks for such a lovely story.

Sincerely hope
Miriam
Trafalgar Lina chapter 19 . 5/20
Awe,that was so story,I never saw Loki and Elsa as a married couple,but they are so aborable Job.
Lina
Dowy Sixst Haevens chapter 20 . 3/25
Hey there. After reading your story I felt like reviewing, so here goes. I really enjoyed the First half of your story. The aspect of Elsa slowly solving the mystery of Loki was quite enjoyable.
For the second half however I felt that the different parts more or less clashed into each other. The wohle Part with Elsa being taken to Asgard seemed quite rash. Also the sidestory about Thor's family. And then
Sif and her son... I think the idea was interesting but the way in which it was told seemed rushed.
Anyway, in my opinion you should have left your focus on Loki and Elsa.

It was still an enjoyable Story. Hope to read you again in the future
SkyKly chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
I just found this fic and read all of it, it was truly wonderful! I love this pairing, and the story was so well thought out and all in all fantastic. I am so happy you wrote this amazing story, you are a great author!
Jade-chan21 chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
yay! So excited! Pls continue the other chapters you have finished
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Gorgeous story so far :)
Luneth Gray chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Such a great story :3! I loved it all and well sometimes Odin can be a real pain in the backside hehehehehehe ayways... excelent work :D
TheWildeFiles chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is so cool
AmaraWinterFrost chapter 19 . 5/13/2014
I am the 99th person to review ;)
I really loved this story and i am so excited to read the prequel! The whole Loki being a " magician" thing sounds really interesting! My gosh i love Frozen and the Avengers so much, you are an amazing person for writing such an awesome crossover fic! I hope you NEVER get writters block!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Didn't like it
Book Soldier chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
Aghhhhh! I love tho story so much! I'm like literally in love with this! Thank you so much!
anon chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
loved all of it cant wait for the prequel
SapphireBlueSea chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
Nice. Really enjoyed this.
I'll be looking for that prequel.
Crystalsnowfury chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
They finally had the babies! Ahh I bet they're cute :3 and Odin isn't dead huh? Well wonder what's goons happen next with that. Glad everything is okay for everyone got now I guess. Can't wait to read more ;-)