Reviews for All of Me
SkyKly chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
I just found this fic and read all of it, it was truly wonderful! I love this pairing, and the story was so well thought out and all in all fantastic. I am so happy you wrote this amazing story, you are a great author!
Elsa Laufeyson chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
yay! So excited! Pls continue the other chapters you have finished
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Gorgeous story so far :)
Luneth Gray chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Such a great story :3! I loved it all and well sometimes Odin can be a real pain in the backside hehehehehehe ayways... excelent work :D
TheWildeFiles chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is so cool
AmaraWinterFrost chapter 19 . 5/13/2014
I am the 99th person to review ;)
I really loved this story and i am so excited to read the prequel! The whole Loki being a " magician" thing sounds really interesting! My gosh i love Frozen and the Avengers so much, you are an amazing person for writing such an awesome crossover fic! I hope you NEVER get writters block!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Didn't like it
Book Soldier chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
Aghhhhh! I love tho story so much! I'm like literally in love with this! Thank you so much!
anon chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
loved all of it cant wait for the prequel
SapphireBlueSea chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
Nice. Really enjoyed this.
I'll be looking for that prequel.
Crystalsnowfury chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
They finally had the babies! Ahh I bet they're cute :3 and Odin isn't dead huh? Well wonder what's goons happen next with that. Glad everything is okay for everyone got now I guess. Can't wait to read more ;-)
Elsa Laufeyson chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
Oh boy!After the prequel, write a sequel for Loki and elsa's children were all grown up and having an extraordinary adventure along with Thor and Jane's son "Orion" also Loki "Loki's illeginimate son" kinda similar to national treasure, center to the earth and other adventure stuff :9
Moon-Princess-Serena1993 chapter 18 . 4/15/2014
Please let him kill Odin please pretty please with sugar on top?
MamaBearHugs chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
OMG This chapter really reminds of when padme amidala the secret wife of anakin (from star wars) who also gives birth to twins ( also a boy and a girl) then dies of a heartbreak or dies of childbirth :( PLSSSSS DONT MAKE ELSA END UP LIKE PADME!
WritersElemental chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
Alright... I don't want to kill Odin anymore... I just want to smack him. Hard. Into the nearest wall. Then I'll be fine.
You do a great job of portraying Loki as he would be if he let his emotional shields down, even a little, just to say what he really felt. It's well done.
AND! I am seriously hoping Elsa lives, but at the same time, while it would be devastating, and I would probably cry, it is a reasonable possibility that she will die.

Anywhos! That's my thoughts on the subject, now I'd better get to work on the next chapter for my own fic. Thank you for inspiring me and motivating me to keep going on my own, even if it doesn't have anything Avengers in it. :)

-Vasudha