Reviews for Lost Family
Succi chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I think you did well with your first FF. Keep on writing! I'm looking forward to more stories of you. And if it helps: It still feels like a bandage is ripped off every time I post something ;-)
Roses Near Rivers chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
10-rules-for-writing-numbers-and-numerals/

Here is a website that explains some rules about when and when not to spell out numbers. I hope it's helpful. :)
K.Loch chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
I think you did a wonderful job, especially for your first fan-fiction. The only thing I would say was that Sherlock was a little out of character, but that is definitely easy to do. I am pretty sure Sherlock is the hardest character ever written. I am very glad that you shared your talent and I am interested in reading more of your work. Don't let anyone get you down, there will be people out there that try anything to make you feel like dirt. If they cannot be nice and give you constructive criticism then they are not worth listening to. :) That was something I had to learn. Good Luck and keep of your awesome work.
wisdomgirl0924 chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Just read your whole story and I absolutely loved it! Great writing! :D
Dizzybunny chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Interesting premise for a story. I was hoping of some kind of big family reunion, but the muse often makes us write something else.

I like your writing style, and I didn't particularly notice the numbers thing. I seem to remember being generally told if the number was less than ten, to write it out in writing, except for dates and phone numbers. If larger like 15, use numbers.

BTW: definately more Sherlolly please
PsiGen chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Liking it so far. Can't wait to see the surprise on David's face when he realises he's dealing with a high functioning sociapath. Should be very interesting. Suppose he can't kill him, Molly'd have something to say about it but definately nice to think about! :)
Keep it up
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
wow
well he's an evil bastard
(any connections to Moriarty?)
skybird716 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Awesome story, keep it coming!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter soon.