Reviews for Coming Home
Letting your loved one, your life's partner grieve and mourn for no reason is unthinkable. To do so for two years is unforgiveable. My guess is that this author has no concept of love or commitment.
Dramionelover394 chapter 1 . 4/18
Haha I knew he wouldn't die! This was amazing!
alinefgs chapter 1 . 3/28
adorei essa oneshot bjs
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
sequel please more of this story. How does Lupin and Minerva take it that Snape survived or did they already know thank you loved it well I believe that I have read all of your Hp stories. now I just like reading Sumus Notis. Cant wait to read more as you write moreHP stories
Red Cr0w chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
My gods this is beautiful.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
that was so Sweet.
Kittykat575 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Awesome
Blubule chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Such a beautiful story! I really enjoyed reading it.
Blubule
Venipa chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love how u made their relationship slowly build up that was beautiful
666Neme666 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Awww, cute. :)
lilybelshaw chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Great story as well as well written. Definitely nice to see a different kind of plot!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I wish Severus had survived for real.. But you just made up for my wish my dear..
Lilith394 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is the first Snape/Harry story I've read, and wow! You've captured their characters brilliantly! This is amazing, very well written too.
pru bue chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
my gosh! this fic is so amazing! I love it! So lovely and I really like the idea that Harry is getting better in Potions! I'm so glad Severus survived and that they can be together, the last thing he said "As I you, Always" sooo perfect! thank you!
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I loved the story but what was Severus doing for two years? ) Thank you for sharing...it was well worth the read. Lots of enjoyment.