Reviews for Coming Home
Blubule chapter 1 . 8/2
Such a beautiful story! I really enjoyed reading it.
Venipa chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love how u made their relationship slowly build up that was beautiful
666Neme666 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Awww, cute. :)
lilybelshaw chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Great story as well as well written. Definitely nice to see a different kind of plot!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I wish Severus had survived for real.. But you just made up for my wish my dear..
Lilith394 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is the first Snape/Harry story I've read, and wow! You've captured their characters brilliantly! This is amazing, very well written too.
pru bue chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
my gosh! this fic is so amazing! I love it! So lovely and I really like the idea that Harry is getting better in Potions! I'm so glad Severus survived and that they can be together, the last thing he said "As I you, Always" sooo perfect! thank you!
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I loved the story but what was Severus doing for two years? ) Thank you for was well worth the read. Lots of enjoyment.
Louise chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Ah that was so good! So glad it ha a happy ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Not a bad story and it was a little sweet too !

The Crimson Mage.
P.S: Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day !
SerenFach chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Loved this .. I was like no you did not just kill Severus lol ha ha great read thank you x
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
A very sweet story without being too sugary.
I like Harry's formula skill - it's a nice touch.
BlueEyedAmazon chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Absolutely beautiful :-)
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Hmm...the sudden argument seemed more awkward than it should, before they first get intimate. Not much snark but that's ok, your story was really sweet. And I liked the end when Harry slapped him although I think Snape would have had a more stunned look on his face.

Overall I quite liked this
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO AMAZING. Clearly Harry has been around our favorite professor for some time because his skills with modifying potions ... heheh I'm sure he got that from Snape. Another thing you did, which I love because I rarely, no, Ive never seen this prior, was point out how Harry had insecurities about his body. All of that made total sense because his aunt and uncle were horrible.

I mean, there is so much more I could go on about but this was soooo amazing, thank you!