Reviews for Waking Up And Starting Over
Cyclax chapter 33 . 7/26
Loved it so much!
RangRang chapter 34 . 6/11
This was such an interesting story, it had a great story line and was just really addictive for me. You did a really good job writing this fanfiction! I loved it!
Bell 1 chapter 33 . 6/4
Jake and Bella isn't my favorite non-canon pairing, but I really enjoyed this story... well, at least after it got past Bella's innate self-loathing, depression, and stubbornness.

Once it got past that point and she admitted (before the imprint too) that she loved him, it got better and sweet too. Jacob was so sweet and understanding. The way he helped Bella no matter was was very inspiring and wonderful.

The end tore me apart when he got so hurt and everything Bella and he went through during the healing and repairing process. Then when he woke up, that moment was toothache-worthy. :D

The only constructive thing I can point out is there were some grammar/spelling things throughout the story. All of these can be found and fixed, but at the same time, they didn't take away from the story itself. :D
corkykellems chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
Bella has to remind Jake who He is...
ladeerelli chapter 33 . 11/1/2015
I really enjoyed your story. Once I started it I read it every spare minute I had until I finished it and now I'm sad it's over. I really liked your Jake.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/6/2015
Great story
Nic8097667 chapter 34 . 9/2/2015
Pretty good story but I just want to let you know that you wrote "her" when you meant to write "him" several times in several chapters throughout the story. Even with this mistake it was a good read.
sarah88 chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
It was a wonderful chapter. Although I for the life of me comprehend why u would have changed the rating 4rm mature 2 teen. I'm gonna admit right here and now that I am addicted 2 lemon and smutgasm chapters they r my addiction and total guilty pleasure. LOL.
sarah88 chapter 24 . 8/21/2015
Ted is an idiot. I seriously don't knw what good he thought would come 4rm trying 2 talk 2 Bea that day and injuring her. Surely he had 2 knw that he would have possibly harmed her, unless that was his plan all along?
sarah88 chapter 23 . 8/21/2015
Exactly Ted was desperate. I think when he realized that Bea was with someone else he panicked. I think in the back of his mind there may have been a small sand grain size of hope that Bea would take him back, but seeing as she and Jake have declared themselves 2 eachother that aint gonna happen. So he used the only thing he had left in his arsenal. The imprinting. His hope I suppose was that Bea would think that Jake was playing her the whole time and be forcing these artificial feelings on her, she would feel betrayed and she would bounce and go be with him. He was desperate and used the last card he had. Pathetic yes very much so, but it was all he had left .
sarah88 chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
Ok Bea is Jake's imprint. They could literally feel everything of eachother right? So she would feel if he well u knw should be six feet under right?
sarah88 chapter 16 . 8/21/2015
I'm not sure I would have used the term royal blood lines. The term is just so I don't knw absolute and somewhat Euro if that makes any sense. And yeah I could see the animosity that Jake has towards Lahote. He is an ass. I would use more graphic terms 2 describe him but ass pretty much covers it. For a second while I read this chapter I thought how utterly hilarious it would have been if Lahote had imprinted on her instead of Jake. If that would have been the case Jacob would have indeed killed Paul. There wouldn't be anywhere on heaven earth or hell he would have been able 2 escape Jake's wrath. LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
You know, this is the best twilight fanfic that I've read. I'm team Jacob all the way, and I really like how you made Bella's recovery realistically paced. The characters are well done and all the dialogue was smooth and natural. You have talent, keep up the good work! ]
wolflover69 chapter 34 . 6/17/2015
Beautiful story...loved it...
Guest chapter 33 . 6/7/2015
This was an excellent story.