Reviews for Sins of the Father
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
I was thinking last night about how much I loved this Fic because it is so incredibly amazing. So here I am, at work, rereading it, hoping I don't get caught like a crack head with a cop walking by.
The Black Fae chapter 41 . 1/9/2019
Nooooo! I can't believe this is the end! It's so good! I love this fanfic! It definitely was a heartthrob. Nice job writing it! Very well written and organized!
WaitingForLightning chapter 41 . 1/17/2018
WoW! Amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I really wish you would continue this story. This is my fav story from all The Fosters fanfiction. :( Please! Please! Pleaseeeeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
I wish you could make a sequel of this series. :/
ssimon chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I haven't read any really good fanfics since you finished this one, so I'm gonna re read it to fill the fosters fanfic void...
#fanficfeelsfordays #thefosters
~ Savannah
FaerieTales4ever chapter 41 . 3/29/2015
Holy Stef and Lena mothers of the Fosters! I can't believe I almost bypassed this fab little story because it has an OC in it! I read the whole thing in like a day and a half and my cheeks almost hurt from smiling so much. I love Alex and the idea of Stef having a sister. I hope you write a sequel cause that was awesome!
Guest chapter 41 . 3/12/2015
Nooo! Come back... I miss you!
Grayson179 chapter 41 . 2/14/2015
Is it wrong how much I loved all the Brandon cracks? I loved all of it, but those most of all.
blueber chapter 41 . 12/25/2014
I just re-read Sins of the Father, and it's sooo good! You're such a good writer. Hope you'll add more Alex stories, maybe a visit to NJ to visit her mother's grave with Stef or something. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/12/2014
Amazing! I'm so sad the story ended though
bonniebennett680 chapter 41 . 9/29/2014
great fic. finally finished
MeryGFos chapter 41 . 9/13/2014
Aww that was beautiful... But now it's over :-(
theypreferthetermpeople chapter 41 . 9/12/2014
Thank you so much for this amazing story! Wow. It's been quite a ride. And through it all you've kept each character faithfully IC, while making Alex the most interesting and engaging protagonist. I would love to see more one-shots with her! Again, thank you. Wow.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/12/2014
Aww...it can't be over...I really really enjoyed reading this...Great job!