Reviews for Oc e Ne
teh Pipster chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
hey, good story and cool idea..

i read your FMA christmas fic and went to your author page and saw this. Its a shame it hasn't been updated in so long. its a really great idea and well written.
Elf Fanatic Lark chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
finally! An update! Aww poor Cloud...I was rather nervous with that wonky Don half-dressed in that robe was near fondoling him in the game...But I suppose it was my fault, had to do all the extra missions to get him in there! But alas, I can't wait till the next update!
Gwen chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
This is a really cool story! I like Aeris being a little more tough, and Cloud being helpless at a homosexual town. It's good to see this following the game script, and it's better when there are some different things in it. I only can sort of hope that Cloud is a master in magic (or something) for wearing those robes... he reminds me of Elk from .hack. I wonder if he'll be chosen by Don - probably, since all these people keep harrassing him (it's nice to see Aeris get possessive ")!

Anyway, please continue! I'm not sure if Cloud will be killed by Sephiroth, but I think that because this is not exactly like the game he doesn't have to be!
Trinity Destler chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Is it foolish to hope for an update? Are you still working on this? If it's at all possible, could you try to write more? Pl-l-lease?
Trinity Destler chapter 4 . 2/22/2004
Muahahaha. Best. Chapter. Ever. I was trying to figure out whether or not I liked the idea of reversing their roles- after this, I have to admit I love it. So great. I had completely forgotten about Wall Market and I about died when Tifa made her appearence and I realized how it would have to go. Bwah. Poor Cloud.
Firefly99 chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
This is good! Whee! Me-want-update-NOW!
Elf Fanatic Lark chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
*sniff* Poor Cloud, doesn't know what he's gettin' himself into! Ah well...good ol' Aerith's on the way...*gets bad mental picture* I bet Tifa is one ugly dude...gives new meaning to "Dude looks like a Lady!"
Amarie and the Inexplicable 3 chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
At first I thought, "Oh no, not another AU" - but I read it and now I'm hooked. I can tell you really put some thought into the whole "switching places" thing, and it's what makes this story exceptional. You also handle the characterization, a daunting task given the nature of the fic, very well; the characters are well fleshed out and don't have that "flat" feeling you see so often in other fics that change personalities around.

A note about your use of Latin: "Vereor" is actually a first-person form, so it means "I fear" rather than "(you) fear" - the imperative would be "verere" (I think). However, it hardly matters, and it sounds better that way anyways; I'm just a grammatical nitpicker, so you can ignore me (Randomness: I just found out that "aeris" means not only "of the air" but also "of bronze"! Hm... could this be useful? Probably not.)

Sorry for rambling; I hope you'll continue with this, because it's one of the best AU stories I've seen. *shakes fist at non-reviewing people*
Magnolia Sloth chapter 4 . 4/20/2003
Nice AU idea. The way Aerith is written in this fic is far superior to most other writers renditions of Cloud.
PinkStarz chapter 4 . 3/25/2003
So is Aeris dressed like a guy? I dunno...having problems reading. Cloud is so cute in this fic.
Narcotic Dollie chapter 4 . 3/14/2003
OMG! That is one of the...sweetest...cutest...stories I'v ever read. I love the plot! I never thought about Cloudy-boy and Aries switching places, love it!
cjchan chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
oh.. er.. the person in wall market.. why would Tifa be dressed as a guy... it's a woman.. I KNOW I KNOW! Don is.. err.. ya know.. I won't say it *lalala*
Ohayou chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Ah, this is turning out really funny. XD I think you should continue, fast! O_O I wanna read more and see how you twist the plot around into your own creation. _
Tiger5913 chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
Big Boobs, LoL! I hope Tifa dies. CxA!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Hey, this is a great twist! I love the tough Aeris. _~ I hope this will be AerisxCloud. And Reis's Wind rules.