Reviews for Of Hearts and Flowers
elaine451 chapter 7 . 11/7
This is just brilliant! The plot is wonderful and your prose, just perfect! Love this pairing, so perfect together and you've written them so well.
Please pick this up again, it's so worth it!
PrincessFabala chapter 7 . 8/25
Please continue this! It's really good. I love the idea of Jaime and Brienne celebrating Valentine's Day - it's so sweet and well-written. :)
Vwchick chapter 7 . 8/1
I just found this story :-) it is so beautiful and I love Jue and Brienne in it! I would love if Brienne got pregnant! Also curious- you don't have to answer- if you are planning on introducing what is happening outside of Casterly Rock? Thanks so much for posting!
Coque chapter 7 . 4/21
Que paso ...por que no actualiza...parezco loca me encanta como describe las partes eroticas
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 3/1
I'm still reading. I thought this was a good chapter, very sexy, but in the next one, Jaime and Brienne obviously need to have a heart-to-heart about her feelings.
Coque chapter 7 . 2/28
Por supuesto que lo seguimos amigo , siga publicando me encantooo
onecelestialbeing chapter 5 . 2/27
Jaime is evil but I could totally see him doing this.
onecelestialbeing chapter 6 . 2/27
Holy hell that bit at the end... the way they're sitting together... stick a fork in me because I'm done.
onecelestialbeing chapter 4 . 2/27
That is just wicked!
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 2/27
Im starting it from the beginning again. Seriously, I adore this fic.
onecelestialbeing chapter 7 . 2/27
This is so perfect and I love these two together and bless you for writing such an amazing story.
Firefly-class chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Jaime is such a romantic. This was cute!
starbird1 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Lovely. :-) You have a knack for scene-setting. You never really hear Jaime talk about being a twin. That always felt more like Cersei's focus. Interesting touch.
JuliaAurelia chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Hot! Jaime and Brienne making out in the very sexy version of a Westeros hot tub with adjustable jets :)

These two are simply adorable together!

Can't wait for the next update!
onecelestialbeing chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Oh my goodness the picture you paint between these two is just lovely *sigh*
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »