Reviews for Of Hearts and Flowers
Firefly-class chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Jaime is such a romantic. This was cute!
starbird1 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Lovely. :-) You have a knack for scene-setting. You never really hear Jaime talk about being a twin. That always felt more like Cersei's focus. Interesting touch.
JuliaAurelia chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Hot! Jaime and Brienne making out in the very sexy version of a Westeros hot tub with adjustable jets :)

These two are simply adorable together!

Can't wait for the next update!
onecelestialbeing chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Oh my goodness the picture you paint between these two is just lovely *sigh*
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE ONE OF MY FAVORITE PAIRINGS UP! We have a facebook group for our favorite pairings (be it GoT, HP, Labyrinth, we accept it all) and someone just asked what pairings we like and I mentioned this and THEN saw your lovely reviews so I had to see if you had stories up and yay!

I was sooooo hoping that these two would get together as they're good for one another.
starbird1 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Oh, jaime is such a jerk! :-) I'm impressed that he could flat out run with Brienne over his shoulder. Sounds like this secluded copse with a pool is about to get steamy. :-)
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Lol, Okay, I wasn't especially fond of his reverie in the last chapter, but it was fine. Her jest seemed a bit...cruel, but then, so was his revenge. I dunno, your writing is fine. I just am having a hard time getting into the story. Perhaps its a situational issue.

-C
coque chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Estubo buenisimo...confieso que me asuste y me identifique...a veces una broma te puede salir trájica, siga plis publique la continuacion gracias
Lina chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA and Jaime gets his revenge. I still can't stop laughing.
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
She grew up on an island, Jaime, of course she can swim :)

Great chapter! Liked how Jaime took Brienne seriously and sort of broke down. Again, shows how much he loves her. The old Jaime would have reacted with a quip and a sardonic grin.

Poor Brienne. She really freaked out there for a minute. Wasn't thinking clearly, to think that Jaime would humiliate her like that. He never would do that to any woman, but especially to her.

Now she needs to pull him in with her.

Glad to hear the next update will be up soon!
KylaBosch chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This is certainly a cute AU tale! I love how Jaime fully appreciates Brienne's inner beauty and how he is so protective of it. I think its so sweet how he just can't get enough of her and how they are so comfortable around each other. Which made the ending of hte last chapter all the more heartbreaking. How his greatest fear is becoming a reality,though I suspect there is more to this than meets the eye. I just hope that they are able to work it out before its too late!
starbird1 chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I was thinking, "What a sweet, lovely chapter," until I got to that last sentence. :-) I very much enjoyed the tale of how they got together, especially the concept of Jaime saving himself by saving her. Very nice. Enjoyed the Hound reference, too. :-)
Amanda chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
That ending was truly inspired! Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
esto se pone picante y ...muy bueno
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
This is a lovely story-and I think Brienne just got Jaime *real* good at the end there :)

Hope you have another chapter for us soon.