Reviews for Of Hearts and Flowers
Coque chapter 7 . 4/21
Que paso ...por que no actualiza...parezco loca me encanta como describe las partes eroticas
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 3/1
I'm still reading. I thought this was a good chapter, very sexy, but in the next one, Jaime and Brienne obviously need to have a heart-to-heart about her feelings.
Coque chapter 7 . 2/28
Por supuesto que lo seguimos amigo , siga publicando me encantooo
onecelestialbeing chapter 5 . 2/27
Jaime is evil but I could totally see him doing this.
onecelestialbeing chapter 6 . 2/27
Holy hell that bit at the end... the way they're sitting together... stick a fork in me because I'm done.
onecelestialbeing chapter 4 . 2/27
That is just wicked!
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 2/27
Im starting it from the beginning again. Seriously, I adore this fic.
onecelestialbeing chapter 7 . 2/27
This is so perfect and I love these two together and bless you for writing such an amazing story.
Firefly-class chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Jaime is such a romantic. This was cute!
starbird1 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Lovely. :-) You have a knack for scene-setting. You never really hear Jaime talk about being a twin. That always felt more like Cersei's focus. Interesting touch.
JuliaAurelia chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Hot! Jaime and Brienne making out in the very sexy version of a Westeros hot tub with adjustable jets :)

These two are simply adorable together!

Can't wait for the next update!
onecelestialbeing chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Oh my goodness the picture you paint between these two is just lovely *sigh*
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE ONE OF MY FAVORITE PAIRINGS UP! We have a facebook group for our favorite pairings (be it GoT, HP, Labyrinth, we accept it all) and someone just asked what pairings we like and I mentioned this and THEN saw your lovely reviews so I had to see if you had stories up and yay!

I was sooooo hoping that these two would get together as they're good for one another.
starbird1 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Oh, jaime is such a jerk! :-) I'm impressed that he could flat out run with Brienne over his shoulder. Sounds like this secluded copse with a pool is about to get steamy. :-)
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Lol, Okay, I wasn't especially fond of his reverie in the last chapter, but it was fine. Her jest seemed a bit...cruel, but then, so was his revenge. I dunno, your writing is fine. I just am having a hard time getting into the story. Perhaps its a situational issue.

-C