Reviews for Kogorou
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I Don't know why, but i like it , an insight on Kogorou Mouri _
Ran-dezvous chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This piece may be short, but it does Kogorou's character a lot more justice than the longer angsty stories I've read of him. I dunno, Kogorou's always just struck me as someone who'd rather not ruminate over things (something which usually happens in longer fics), choosing to distract himself with one of his vices, instead. I especially love the metaphor of "his comfortable chair, his TV, and his desk"-an apt symbol of his shrunken world due to his depression. Adding to faves.

One thing, though: I don't think it's been established anywhere-canon or non-canon-that Eri sends him money. I mean, it is possible, but it seems to me he'd be too prideful to accept it. Then again, maybe it's just a matter of differing character interpretations. *shrugs*

Keep on writing!
VNO chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Short and to the point. It feels like how Kogoro would think early in the series.

My only nitpick is "kami" as a substitute for the word "god". I haven't head anyone Japanese talk like that in real life or in TV shows so it feels completely gratuitous and, forgive me, "weeaboo-like". I would just say possessed by some kind god.
RanMouri82 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Little angsty take on Kogorou here. I like that you kept it concise, since angsty stories tend to pile up words. Good job!
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Wow. I guess that's a way to look at it. I don't think anyone really ever looks at Kogoro past the six pack of beer he's got in front of him. XD