Reviews for Welcome to the IDCA Tony DiNozzo
jjgeraghty chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Love the story, can't wait to read more! It would be cool if you were able to tie it into his job with NCIS as he was working undercover to sniff out the moles!
tealrose chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Found and truly enjoyed! I can't wait to see another chapter soon, love crossovers! What is going to happen in the next chapter, the plane ride, training, when Tony is a cop, or when he is in NCIS, and maybe even Kate is in the program, but they can't say anything, or Gibbs will find out? Would love to see much more soon! T
Ky111 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Great story, really looking forward to seeing how this series will continue to develop, you had me just from having Tony meeting Michael (my favourite series Burn Notice, crossing with one of my favourite characters that isn't on that show Tony, plus Booth, now I just need to see Sam Axe make an appearance some how in this story and make a few returns as a recurring character perhaps missions that Michael and Tony are involved in that require working with a Seal team, perhaps Porter as well, also very interested in how Dean Winchester ties into this story, another favourite character of mine).

Until the next one.
Miss Emeralds chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
*Squeals* I read the first chapter of this months ago on AO3 but forgot what it was called when I went back to review (and hope desperately for an update!) so I couldn't find it, started hunting around for it a couple of days ago and found it here as well as the second chapter over on AO3 - you have no idea how nuts I probably looked jumping up and down squeaking from excitement! ;)
Seriously I am so glad you're updating again! I don't think I've seen any of the other shows (I'm an NCIS girl... and a massive Tony fan) you're crossing this over with (I know of most of them though - think I'd have to be living in a hole over on Mars or something not too!) but I don't care! I just like this story idea so much! I read Snow Dragons and loved that too but despite you getting the idea from it I think you've branched out and added your own touch that it's almost completely different from it (and I think I might like it even more).
Thank you so much for putting this up! Can't wait for the next chapter (or the third one over on the other website) whenever that may be and I hope you don't mind me reviewing over here - I just prefer to AO3.