Reviews for Shore
Algernon Abbey chapter 11 . 2/5
Okay first off loved the story. I usually review the chapters that I love. But with "Shore" I had to do the first read through to the end before I reviewed. Second off: I absolutely adore merimaid Elsa. Third off: I tired to find Secretly Greek song "Shore" but the only came up is their current album cica 2016. Is there a website for all their songs? Forth off: Wow you managed to keep Hans a good guy through out your story. I keep expecting to see his villionus evil to burst out.
ThunderJovi chapter 11 . 1/13
This was beautiful and well written. I loved the cuteness! But the struggles... Those were real, man.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
Ya know. I totally imagine Elsa's parents having always known what she was up to and in that moment where they were looking ar each other I kinda had a head cannon where they're secretly freaking and saying something like, "HA I TOLD YOU SO!"
Just a thought
milagglad chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
;)
Connor chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
Excellent
KibaWriter chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
That was one of the most adorable fics I have read, and I am so mad at myself for waiting this long to finally read it. A wonderful story and beautifully written. If I wasn't already planning on reading the rest of your works, finishing this one would have decided it. Fantastic job, keep up the great work.
berd123 chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
What was this? This story is filled to the brim with fluff and they are so disgustingly cute together *argh*. On top of that the happy ending is sugar-coated to the point it hurts but well, I still love it. That must be the effect of Elsanna magic.
MilandaAnza chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
Oh my heavens this was absolutely adorable. Thank you so much! 3
Dagron chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
What a lovely sweet tale. I love how clear it is Anna's travelled so much, be it from her plight to the little details (gaming knowledge, comparing stuff to things seen elsewhere.) Elsa's yearning to learn more too, and delight with every new discovery, are endearing. Plenty of cheese too. Grin. Thanks for the cool read!
gwiley161999 chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
Amazing fic and fantastic storyline
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
This is an impressive amount of activity considering she has broken ribs. Additionally they should go to a hospital, document the wounds, then go to the police to report aggravated assault and battery. If that doesn't gain traction, go to the news media and inform them how Anna was assaulted, with medical documents to prove it, by local mad man who appears to have a girl in a tank which he claims was a mermaid.

They will just eat that shit up in a small town like that.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
She should have called the cops, that was assault and unlawful restraint. Also battery by Duke. Additionally I don't know the charge for drugging someone, and probably falls under assault, but that too. These charges are enforceable since she is 18 and legally an adult.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Why the hell hasn't she told Elsa about Duke.
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
I don't think anyone could justify holding a creature that can speak language, much prefect English. I am one of the least ecosensitive type person, but I would be up in arms if they were basically kidnapping and enslaving another intelligent race like that.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
I wonder if she can tan. Also the fact that she eats algae just gives me an image of her licking rocks.