Reviews for Shore
MilandaAnza chapter 11 . 10/21
Oh my heavens this was absolutely adorable. Thank you so much! 3
Dagron chapter 11 . 9/3
What a lovely sweet tale. I love how clear it is Anna's travelled so much, be it from her plight to the little details (gaming knowledge, comparing stuff to things seen elsewhere.) Elsa's yearning to learn more too, and delight with every new discovery, are endearing. Plenty of cheese too. Grin. Thanks for the cool read!
gwiley161999 chapter 11 . 8/25
Amazing fic and fantastic storyline
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 8/2
This is an impressive amount of activity considering she has broken ribs. Additionally they should go to a hospital, document the wounds, then go to the police to report aggravated assault and battery. If that doesn't gain traction, go to the news media and inform them how Anna was assaulted, with medical documents to prove it, by local mad man who appears to have a girl in a tank which he claims was a mermaid.

They will just eat that shit up in a small town like that.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 8/2
She should have called the cops, that was assault and unlawful restraint. Also battery by Duke. Additionally I don't know the charge for drugging someone, and probably falls under assault, but that too. These charges are enforceable since she is 18 and legally an adult.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 8/2
Why the hell hasn't she told Elsa about Duke.
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 8/2
I don't think anyone could justify holding a creature that can speak language, much prefect English. I am one of the least ecosensitive type person, but I would be up in arms if they were basically kidnapping and enslaving another intelligent race like that.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 8/2
I wonder if she can tan. Also the fact that she eats algae just gives me an image of her licking rocks.
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 8/2
Back to the sandwich, did it have a spread of some sort, like mustard or mayonaise?
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 8/2
Why would anyone click onto this if they don't like femslash? Whatever.

Also I have all sorts of questions, like why assume mermaid when seeing a tail in water? Thats like hearing hoofbeats and assuming unicorn. And what kind of cheese and bread for the grilled ham and cheese? The world needs to know!
MasterFive chapter 11 . 7/31
Lighting Dragon chapter 10 . 6/28
HA! My 7th time reading!
This is an awesome story, I feel like it's kinda a mix of fluffiness mixed with an undertone of darker themes.
I love that kind of story. :)
Also, normally I don't read mermaid fics but this is probably the one out of two mermaid fics I like. :D
CeeLes chapter 11 . 4/28
A very beautiful story, very adorable. I love it, the romance, the mermaid Elsa, very cute, and the true love kiss, that was great! Anna is so charming ufff its so refreshing story, not like others and very nice, i dont know why have only a few reviews, i think that deserves more, but well thanks for sharing, i have a smile in my mouth because this story!
Neveria chapter 11 . 3/16
I liked how Anna sometimes broke the fourth wall and how whenever the story got a little over-dramatic or kitschy the storytelling tended to be more ironic.
Thanks for eleven chapters of fluffy goodness :-)
Lighting Dragon chapter 11 . 3/10
YEAH BABY! (Quote by Hiccup)
This. Was. AWESOME!
Sorry for all the caps and !s, but this is the best mermaid AU i've ever read ! (Not that i've read many, but most are terrible.)
Soooooooo... Yeah.
Can you make a short sequel?
Thanks for the epic story.

Lightning Dragon