Reviews for Shore
Connor chapter 11 . 6/28
Excellent
KibaWriter chapter 11 . 4/16
That was one of the most adorable fics I have read, and I am so mad at myself for waiting this long to finally read it. A wonderful story and beautifully written. If I wasn't already planning on reading the rest of your works, finishing this one would have decided it. Fantastic job, keep up the great work.
berd123 chapter 11 . 1/24
What was this? This story is filled to the brim with fluff and they are so disgustingly cute together *argh*. On top of that the happy ending is sugar-coated to the point it hurts but well, I still love it. That must be the effect of Elsanna magic.
MilandaAnza chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
Oh my heavens this was absolutely adorable. Thank you so much! 3
Dagron chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
What a lovely sweet tale. I love how clear it is Anna's travelled so much, be it from her plight to the little details (gaming knowledge, comparing stuff to things seen elsewhere.) Elsa's yearning to learn more too, and delight with every new discovery, are endearing. Plenty of cheese too. Grin. Thanks for the cool read!
gwiley161999 chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
Amazing fic and fantastic storyline
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
This is an impressive amount of activity considering she has broken ribs. Additionally they should go to a hospital, document the wounds, then go to the police to report aggravated assault and battery. If that doesn't gain traction, go to the news media and inform them how Anna was assaulted, with medical documents to prove it, by local mad man who appears to have a girl in a tank which he claims was a mermaid.

They will just eat that shit up in a small town like that.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
She should have called the cops, that was assault and unlawful restraint. Also battery by Duke. Additionally I don't know the charge for drugging someone, and probably falls under assault, but that too. These charges are enforceable since she is 18 and legally an adult.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Why the hell hasn't she told Elsa about Duke.
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
I don't think anyone could justify holding a creature that can speak language, much prefect English. I am one of the least ecosensitive type person, but I would be up in arms if they were basically kidnapping and enslaving another intelligent race like that.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
I wonder if she can tan. Also the fact that she eats algae just gives me an image of her licking rocks.
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Back to the sandwich, did it have a spread of some sort, like mustard or mayonaise?
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Why would anyone click onto this if they don't like femslash? Whatever.

Also I have all sorts of questions, like why assume mermaid when seeing a tail in water? Thats like hearing hoofbeats and assuming unicorn. And what kind of cheese and bread for the grilled ham and cheese? The world needs to know!
MasterFive chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
THIS FIC IS AWESOME
Lighting Dragon chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
HA! My 7th time reading!
This is an awesome story, I feel like it's kinda a mix of fluffiness mixed with an undertone of darker themes.
I love that kind of story. :)
Also, normally I don't read mermaid fics but this is probably the one out of two mermaid fics I like. :D