Reviews for Shore
froxfiles77 chapter 1 . 1/22
Aww I just finished reading this story and simply loved it! It's brilliant and beautiful and heartwarming. The Elsanna romance is so sweet! Can't wait to read your other fics :)
RexCaldoran chapter 11 . 11/23/2017
i love it. just like that. any more an start to ramble .
ah on thought at least. i think it have the potential for a absolut cheesy, totally romantic, (oh i hate this word,) chick-flick. maybe just maybe blockbuster-niveau
jumpingninjo chapter 11 . 10/12/2017
that was awesome I fucking loved I like incest elsanna because some of th angst they go through but I also love this flufy stories when thier not related thank you for such a wonderful story
PenguinVuelve chapter 11 . 6/17/2017
I really really liked it.~PenguinVuelve
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2017
Very creative story! I think Anna's parents are still kinda terrible but at least they redeemed themselves some lol
Algernon Abbey chapter 11 . 2/5/2017
Okay first off loved the story. I usually review the chapters that I love. But with "Shore" I had to do the first read through to the end before I reviewed. Second off: I absolutely adore merimaid Elsa. Third off: I tired to find Secretly Greek song "Shore" but the only came up is their current album cica 2016. Is there a website for all their songs? Forth off: Wow you managed to keep Hans a good guy through out your story. I keep expecting to see his villionus evil to burst out.
ThunderJovi chapter 11 . 1/13/2017
This was beautiful and well written. I loved the cuteness! But the struggles... Those were real, man.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
Ya know. I totally imagine Elsa's parents having always known what she was up to and in that moment where they were looking ar each other I kinda had a head cannon where they're secretly freaking and saying something like, "HA I TOLD YOU SO!"
Just a thought
milagglad chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
;)
Connor chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
Excellent
KibaWriter chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
That was one of the most adorable fics I have read, and I am so mad at myself for waiting this long to finally read it. A wonderful story and beautifully written. If I wasn't already planning on reading the rest of your works, finishing this one would have decided it. Fantastic job, keep up the great work.
berd123 chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
What was this? This story is filled to the brim with fluff and they are so disgustingly cute together *argh*. On top of that the happy ending is sugar-coated to the point it hurts but well, I still love it. That must be the effect of Elsanna magic.
MilandaAnza chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
Oh my heavens this was absolutely adorable. Thank you so much! 3
Dagron chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
What a lovely sweet tale. I love how clear it is Anna's travelled so much, be it from her plight to the little details (gaming knowledge, comparing stuff to things seen elsewhere.) Elsa's yearning to learn more too, and delight with every new discovery, are endearing. Plenty of cheese too. Grin. Thanks for the cool read!
gwiley161999 chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
Amazing fic and fantastic storyline