Reviews for Shore
CeeLes chapter 11 . 4/28
A very beautiful story, very adorable. I love it, the romance, the mermaid Elsa, very cute, and the true love kiss, that was great! Anna is so charming ufff its so refreshing story, not like others and very nice, i dont know why have only a few reviews, i think that deserves more, but well thanks for sharing, i have a smile in my mouth because this story!
Neveria chapter 11 . 3/16
I liked how Anna sometimes broke the fourth wall and how whenever the story got a little over-dramatic or kitschy the storytelling tended to be more ironic.
Thanks for eleven chapters of fluffy goodness :-)
Lighting Dragon chapter 11 . 3/10
YEAH BABY! (Quote by Hiccup)
This. Was. AWESOME!
Sorry for all the caps and !s, but this is the best mermaid AU i've ever read ! (Not that i've read many, but most are terrible.)
Soooooooo... Yeah.
Can you make a short sequel?
Thanks for the epic story.

Lightning Dragon
malekoydaerb chapter 11 . 3/8
so, i first read this sometime last year, shortly after you finished it i think. just finished re-reading it today, and just like the first time i loved it. then i realized that i never left a review, my apologies.

so yea, excellent, amazing, perfectly paced story of our favorite girls meeting and falling in love. sadly i doubt that you are willing to write anymore of this pair, what with it being a year since it was finished and your other stories that you are working on. regardless, if you ever get that itch, know that you already have one fan of it. speaking of your other stories, i have yet to read scars, but it is on my list of stories to read once i get time. i'm a huge fan of catch me, even with it only having a couple chapters, and cant wait for you to continue it.

but yea, even if it's a bit late, thanks for sharing this awesome story with us all. i so loved us getting to see elsa learn about her new world, so adorable. anna freaking out about having to teach elsa about sexuality was rather funny too.
Arrietti chapter 11 . 1/31
I love cheesy and cliche ending... I love this story! It's so cute and fluffy! Hans was actually a decent guy for once. The love between Anna and Elsa was great. I smiled and giggled and squealed in delight when reading about them. Seriously, thank you for this wonderful story.
Fruipit chapter 1 . 1/5
I got up to the 'Australia' part (so I haven't read the rest yet) but Sydney is actually nowhere near the Great Barrier Reef. The GBR is up in North Queensland near Cairns, and though I've never been, I do know that there are no *major* cities there—not like Sydney. Sydney is actually in New South Wales and a good 3 hour flight from the GBR. Other than that, the rest seems to be going pretty well :)
doingsomeliving chapter 11 . 1/1
Can't really explain how much I loved your fanfic, it's so fluffy and cute!
Directly to my favorites.
And gonna take a look at Sun Kissed :3
ModernOrchestra chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I love your stories, and this one is no different. I love it! I just found it today and read it all in one sitting...will you ever maybe write a sequel, even if it's just a few chapters? I'm not talking about now, because I know you're busy writing other stories, but do you think you ever will? Maybe a series of one-shots, if you were thinking about it. However, I am perfectly content with how the story has flowed and will not be upset if you decide not to continue it :)
YuriZuki chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Kill the old man, get dem legs for Elsa, do the frick fra-
I mean, great chapter... Really great. Super.
YuriZuki chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Looks like somebody has a foot fetish XD
Wolfguard22 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Awesome. I loved it. Nice to see Elsa acting a little differently than she normally does, all giddy and full of life. Great story, well written. Very glad I read it, keep up the good work :).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This is my third time reading this story and I just love your stories :)
kenfromnhus chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
Awesome story and chapter. Thanks.
kenfromnhus chapter 7 . 12/13/2014