Reviews for Dance with the Devil
Please make a sequel!
Make a sequel
Akiko Mizuki chapter 23 . 11/27/2016
Nawwwww! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I readt the whole Story in two Days and i'm only... NAWWWW... Want more of it... Thanks, there is a sequel of it (oand the end... poor Izuna-kun, I was nearly crying while I was reading. so... I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH *hugging the Story*
amrynini chapter 23 . 8/27/2016
I AM SCREAMING SO FUCKING MUCH WHAT i think i screamed through this entire fic im nMDNSKNDKEN I LOVE IT
jewell01 chapter 23 . 8/26/2016
lo ame Q-Q aunque me rompa el corazon lo ame! aplausos joder! aplausos!
guest chapter 23 . 8/5/2016
Please wrote a sequel
TSUL chapter 23 . 6/25/2016
Damn I knew it! The moment he said that he was gonna make a new world last chapter it became obvious to me that he was gonna do the things he did in the manga. SHE SHOULD'VE GONE WITH HIM! *CRY*
MyNameIsLaura chapter 7 . 6/19/2016
I love this so much.
MyNameIsLaura chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
OMG, I loved your story, and I think you already know all of us need a sequel, as soon as possible! I just hope if you ever write one, it will have a happy ending, where Madara doesn't turn into a homocidal war loving maniac xD Lots of love 3
Woofie-chan chapter 23 . 2/15/2016
SEQUAAAAAL
Evilshallprevail chapter 23 . 1/24/2016
YEAH! A SEQUEL! PLSS!
MangaStarAngel chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
I think Madara is freaking hilarious in this chapter. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but when he calls Lilith "servant girl" it puts in my mind of Vegeta from DBZ and how he talks to Bulma. I think I'm going to like Madara.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/25/2015
Please...have mercy.. can you continue it? And I can't believe that after all that! He'll still continue with the tsukoyumi! Damn.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
Awww! So sad! Madara still becomes an evil awesome asshole. Why d'you do that? Gahh!