Reviews for Dance with the Devil
Leychanx chapter 23 . 6/25
Damn I knew it! The moment he said that he was gonna make a new world last chapter it became obvious to me that he was gonna do the things he did in the manga. SHE SHOULD'VE GONE WITH HIM! *CRY*
MyNameIsLaura chapter 7 . 6/19
I love this so much.
MyNameIsLaura chapter 1 . 6/14
Brilliant.
OMG, I loved your story, and I think you already know all of us need a sequel, as soon as possible! I just hope if you ever write one, it will have a happy ending, where Madara doesn't turn into a homocidal war loving maniac xD Lots of love 3
Woofie-chan chapter 23 . 2/15
SEQUAAAAAL
Evilshallprevail chapter 23 . 1/24
YEAH! A SEQUEL! PLSS!
UchihaKuchikiGirl chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
I think Madara is freaking hilarious in this chapter. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but when he calls Lilith "servant girl" it puts in my mind of Vegeta from DBZ and how he talks to Bulma. I think I'm going to like Madara.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/25/2015
Please...have mercy.. can you continue it? And I can't believe that after all that! He'll still continue with the tsukoyumi! Damn.
Deb.23 chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
Awww! So sad! Madara still becomes an evil awesome asshole. Why d'you do that? Gahh!
ChocoHiyoko-chan chapter 22 . 7/27/2015
Aww~! I loved how Madara asked Lilith to be his wife. So cute. One of my favorite parts were the comments about Madara on the building in the last chapter. That was too funny. I'm looking forward on your new update!
1ItachiUchihagurl chapter 23 . 7/19/2015
Beautiful
JaggerMania chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
Hey there once again! I just wanted to congratulate you on this story. I really liked the humor and the way you brought out Madaras character. But I'm sad to say that you kinda got a bit OOC a little ways into the story. I have to say, the first ten or so chapters were GOLDEN. They were beyond perfect and I just loved your portrayal of my favorite Uchiha. But afterwards, the scenes kinda became a little to... Mushy. Especially for Madara. It kinda seemed like you were so into the fluff and about how cute they are (trust me, I know what that's like, even I do it.) that you let him get out of character...
And you make him admit his feelings about Lilith to everyone so easily. To me, openly saying that he loved her to Hashirama, didn't seem like something Madara would do. I would expect him to keep it to himself rather than let Beth and Hashirama know. I wasn't too excited about how Lilith found out about his love for her either... But that's just my opinion.

Keep in mind that this is not a flame, I really liked -loved- this fanfic in the first few chapters, I'm just pointing out a few things that I don't think suited Madara too much. Your story is amazing to so many others and my opinion shouldn't discourage you in any way, I just wanted to let you know what I thought wasn't right to help your writing improve. I don't regret adding this story to my favorites and I will keep it there solely because the first few chapters had me fangirling and swooning like crazy, and you will still be in my favorite authors list because you can get emotions across with your writing. A good example of that, or for me, the best example of that would be when you made Madara glare at Lilith and hit her with all that Killer Intent. I felt the fear dude. You were awesome.

So anyways, thanks for writing such a cute story, it made me love Madaras character even more. But this is as far as I'm going to be reading. :-)

Ja ne!

Emmz
Sorophyne chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
I think you done a great job at keep Madara in characther, make me see a lot humanly side of his. And lol Enchanted! Always love his reaction to new things ; ice cream, video games, technology, and disney. You wrote him well!

aaand yay i become your 300th reviewers! *cheers*

I hope you doing well with you real life author-san, i just decided to re-read this story, i just love it so much! And oh ... hope you update Sins of the Father, but take your time, dont stress it! :3
Sorophyne chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Lilith's back story is sad, and i love her conversation with Madara here-they noticed that they misjudge eacthother in a wrong way, stubborn, and have their own issues.

Aw Beth, they just snap the two of them to realize their own mistake, love her XD
Sorophyne chapter 2 . 7/10/2015