Reviews for Dance with the Devil
Deb.23 chapter 23 . 7/31
Awww! So sad! Madara still becomes an evil awesome asshole. Why d'you do that? Gahh!
naijahuney chapter 22 . 7/27
Aww~! I loved how Madara asked Lilith to be his wife. So cute. One of my favorite parts were the comments about Madara on the building in the last chapter. That was too funny. I'm looking forward on your new update!
1ItachiUchihagurl chapter 23 . 7/19
JaggerMania chapter 17 . 7/11
Hey there once again! I just wanted to congratulate you on this story. I really liked the humor and the way you brought out Madaras character. But I'm sad to say that you kinda got a bit OOC a little ways into the story. I have to say, the first ten or so chapters were GOLDEN. They were beyond perfect and I just loved your portrayal of my favorite Uchiha. But afterwards, the scenes kinda became a little to... Mushy. Especially for Madara. It kinda seemed like you were so into the fluff and about how cute they are (trust me, I know what that's like, even I do it.) that you let him get out of character...
And you make him admit his feelings about Lilith to everyone so easily. To me, openly saying that he loved her to Hashirama, didn't seem like something Madara would do. I would expect him to keep it to himself rather than let Beth and Hashirama know. I wasn't too excited about how Lilith found out about his love for her either... But that's just my opinion.

Keep in mind that this is not a flame, I really liked -loved- this fanfic in the first few chapters, I'm just pointing out a few things that I don't think suited Madara too much. Your story is amazing to so many others and my opinion shouldn't discourage you in any way, I just wanted to let you know what I thought wasn't right to help your writing improve. I don't regret adding this story to my favorites and I will keep it there solely because the first few chapters had me fangirling and swooning like crazy, and you will still be in my favorite authors list because you can get emotions across with your writing. A good example of that, or for me, the best example of that would be when you made Madara glare at Lilith and hit her with all that Killer Intent. I felt the fear dude. You were awesome.

So anyways, thanks for writing such a cute story, it made me love Madaras character even more. But this is as far as I'm going to be reading. :-)

Ja ne!

Sorophyne chapter 9 . 7/10
I think you done a great job at keep Madara in characther, make me see a lot humanly side of his. And lol Enchanted! Always love his reaction to new things ; ice cream, video games, technology, and disney. You wrote him well!

aaand yay i become your 300th reviewers! *cheers*

I hope you doing well with you real life author-san, i just decided to re-read this story, i just love it so much! And oh ... hope you update Sins of the Father, but take your time, dont stress it! :3
Sorophyne chapter 7 . 7/10
Lilith's back story is sad, and i love her conversation with Madara here-they noticed that they misjudge eacthother in a wrong way, stubborn, and have their own issues.

Aw Beth, they just snap the two of them to realize their own mistake, love her XD
Sorophyne chapter 2 . 7/10
That bathroom scene, "Woaah" XD
Sorophyne chapter 13 . 7/10
JUst wanted to say that this one is my favorite chapter. Aw the fluff. Ugh the feels at the end. I just love you made Lilith celebrate chirstmas and Madara's birthday together with all of her effort. Lilith is such an admirable character ... she clerly made Madara into a better person :')
InvaderSunshine chapter 16 . 7/9
InvaderSunshine chapter 2 . 7/9
I love this and vow to read every chapter. I'm hooked.
JaggerMania chapter 4 . 7/8
The chapter was hilarious as usual... But I would like to know,why no one told Madara that he comes from a fictional universe? Couldn't they kinda mention that "Hey, we know everything about you because you are a fictional character from our favorite anime/manga series?" Coz it's frustrating me to keep this information away from Madara...
JaggerMania chapter 3 . 7/8
I literally felt the fear Lilith felt when Madara started emanating that Killer Intent. Damn... You writing is so damn good
JaggerMania chapter 1 . 7/8
Oh my God! I freaking LOVE you! I've been looking all over for a story like this! I'm absolutely in love with Madara Uchiha and this story is just... Just... Damn! I'm gonna go read the other chapters!

Your writing style is so light and easy to read, it's fluid and not OOC so far. Way to go!
Sorophyne chapter 23 . 7/8
I never read OCxCharacter because i just...kinda dont like it but this is the first time i decide to give it a shot. And i dont regret it! Super love your story!

First, i blame you for making me stayed the whole night to finish this stoy. I love it, at first i always crack laughing, but . . . you made me cry at the end. Asadfasfda this is amazing. You handle Madara very well, i love him! Love the way how unexperienced is Madara at socializing with other human being lol XD

Lilith? She's the best. Love her personality and her back story ofcourse. Their interactions-Lilith and Madara-is just too precious, and hey BaD is funny XD aaandd of course our favorit kage Hashirama.

Please i hope for some sequel . the end ukh why they cant be together asdafdsds.
LessThanThreeAkatsuki chapter 1 . 6/6
OMFG I was just THINKING she reminded me of Krissy from "Kidnap me? Have fun With That!"! And then I read your a/n and was like HEYYY I KNEW IT! god I love that story, still do. I began reading it around 2011/12? but anyway! This story seems pretty cool so far i like it :)