Reviews for Dance with the Devil
Catiecat95 chapter 1 . 4/22
O.M.G. That... Was an awesome story.
I absolutely loved it...
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL!
(totally read all this in one sitting because I couldn't put it down) XD
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 1 . 4/3
Aww. That made me cry inside. That poor bagel! T.T though...he died a cool death. Heroic death. Tried to save the heroine but alas...he failed. I salute u said bagel!
Animegirl1279 chapter 23 . 3/27
I totally want a sexual to this they absolutely have to get back together again and Madara has to see his kid
SilverRider09 chapter 13 . 3/24
"Like, I can't even!" Said Madara.
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 3/24
No. 1 tip to be a stereotypical american: get an american accent
123paco chapter 4 . 3/19
The story is entertaining but if a weirdly dressed man appeared in my apartment I'd definitely freak out way more.
And what kind of friend is that Beth anyway telling her friend to house some crazy overpowered ninja that could kill her in a second instead of calling the police? o.O
katsekala chapter 23 . 3/17
Great story! Many kisses! I loved it!
katsekala chapter 22 . 3/17
Poor Madara. I want to hug him. Many kisses!
stubs1101 chapter 23 . 2/20
i have done a four hour power read of this awesome story and you COULDN'T FUCKING GIVE ME A HAPPY ENDING!? I WANT TO FUCKING STRANGLE YOU, ALL THIS DRAMA AND LOVE AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND YOU DON'T LET THEM BE TOGEATHER?!
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 1 . 2/18
lmfao
jaccojaccobosman chapter 23 . 2/8
i'll be honest i never liked self-insert story's
so after clicking on this story and seeing it was a self-insert. i was already facewalling.
however for some reason i decided to keep on reading.
and i wasn't dissapointed...

tbh this is one of the best story's i have ever read
keep on the good work
DulcetOwl chapter 23 . 1/31
Oh My God. No. Noononono. You didn't just end it all like this. Tears are streaming down my face from this Epilogue. I would have survived with Madara just returning home and Lilith moving on in her life, but noooo you had to rip my heart out with little Izuna. This was a wonderful story through and through. I enjoyed the development between your OC and Madara and the antics that occurred. Every second of reading this was worthwhile. I hope that you continue to write more beautiful stories! Thanks for all the amazing chapters!

Have a great day! :)
alalladire chapter 23 . 1/21
Awesomeness. Good work on this. I personally like Madara and this fic did him justice. I would really like that sequel. Will you have him transported to Lil's world after he is defeted and dies in the Narutoverse?
Lily Noir chapter 23 . 1/21
EXCELLENT STORY! I loved it. I really can't find anything to say, I'm speechless. Except one thing. One thing. I WANT A SEQUEL! I really really do!

-Lily
DragonClanMaster chapter 23 . 1/21
i almost cried during their goodbyes. it was so sweet and sad and i loved the whole thing.