Reviews for This Hell I'm Living
ChloeMay200 chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
When I got bord a few weeks ago...I decided to look for a Rick and Beth fan fiction and I found this! And now its my favorite!I love it!
maggie01 chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
i love your story its amazing :)
esthealice17 chapter 27 . 7/2/2016
Loving the story!
Twilight's Enchantress chapter 27 . 4/8/2016
Please finish this story!
emmiet chapter 27 . 1/21/2016
Hope you're still writing!
Rachael557s chapter 27 . 12/18/2015
So, first I have to admit something I'm not proud of. I found your story about 6 months ago, but didn't favorite it because I thought you had stopped updating. For that, I really am sorry because you have a great talent for writing and story development.
Anyway, tonight (I guess now it was last night since it's 7am here) after several glasses of wine I started searching for new stories to read and I was immediately redrawn to this one. I'm so excited to see that you're still updating and I have added this to my favorites now so I can check for updates! I always need more sexy, possessive Rick *insert drooling emoji here*
I feel like I would be greedy to ask for another chapter after just binging on the entire story, but I'm hooked now! So pretty please with sprinkles on top, will you give us all more? See? I'm not asking for me. I'm asking for the benefit of the collective (especially if that gets an update quicker!).
Many good wishes for a happy holiday season and keep up the great work!
-Rachael
Guest chapter 27 . 11/21/2015
Hi, just wanted to say I love this so much I'm obsessed with this couple. The way way they got together wow! And then the first time they had sex OMG Rick was an animal, he totally went for Beth and did not disappoint and I loved it!
Animegirl1331 chapter 27 . 11/19/2015
I've read this story twice this week! I think I'm addicted to this pairing now and it's partially your fault. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Invisible-Lyss chapter 27 . 11/15/2015
Love This Story Update Soon :)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
Awesome fic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/20/2015
Wow great to see you updated this fic. Really happy, please update soon
cemmia chapter 27 . 10/16/2015
Something tells me that he will hear her say it :)
Guest chapter 27 . 10/15/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!
Daydreamer123 chapter 27 . 10/15/2015
Uh-Uh Beth said the word "Daddy" and we know how much Rick likes that word and how wild he gets! Can't wait for the next update!
Daydreamer123 chapter 26 . 10/15/2015
Whoah! I thought my computer made a mistake but NO! an update! Rubbing my eyes! LOL I am so thrilled to see you writing again! Really great comeback!