Reviews for Hollow Beginnings
agentpiperh chapter 21 . 8/8
Certainly was interesting reading about your interpretation of the Black Fairy not long after OUAT's decidely more evil version.

That was an awesome read, very imaginative and immersive.
I kinda want to stab Neal. He's such a hypocrite! He was engaged to someone else like two weeks ago! And he was so awful and patronizing when Emma was suspicious of her, convinced she was just jealous, and now he's trying to make decisions for her? Such an ass.
Angels-heart1 chapter 21 . 4/27
Sweet! Great story!
CShipper chapter 21 . 3/30
That was a beautiful ending! And I love how many elements of this actually happened, like being true love, the proposal, Merlin coming. Really well done and I loved the proposal and they were able to get the Dark One Curse back where it belongs. Thanks for this, I really enjoyed it!
CShipper chapter 17 . 3/29
Yes, they are true love! I mean, I knew, but the confirmation always makes me so exited! And Killian has magic, too, now! I loved the introduction of Merlin, that was awesome!
CShipper chapter 14 . 3/29
Haha! The proposal joke, and Emma is totally considering it in the future. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
CShipper chapter 13 . 3/28
Oh, this is definitely heating up! Sorry for the lack of reviews on the previous chairs, just had to keep reading. I love how Emma finally accepted the bond between them and she's in love with Killian! I wonder who is out against Killian and I really hope it's not Gold because Emma is with him instead of Neal.
CShipper chapter 1 . 3/28
Interesting to say the least! And Emma saving Killian with her magic, I can't wait to see how this goes down! I love it, and I hope everyone else gets out unscathed and they can get Henry back without any problems. And Gold knows a little about what's going on with Emma and Killian, I wonder what type of bond they formed!
Tigana1968 chapter 21 . 3/17
Absolutely fantastic, loved it. Thank you :)
Tigana1968 chapter 15 . 3/17
You are doing a Fantastic job writing ! Keep it up
Tigana1968 chapter 12 . 3/16
Still loving it :) !
Tigana1968 chapter 9 . 3/16
I really like it ! I think the song was from Robin hood - Bryan Adams - Everything I do, I do it for you ? Would like to know if I guessed correctly ?
mansts chapter 21 . 1/20
Gorgeous story !
littleox2009 chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
It has been a while on this story, but either a long epilogue or a few more chapters? The return home from the forest? A wedding? Their future together? This was a great story! If you ever get the itch to return to it, I would be more than excited to read it!
Notorious CS chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
I know this is from a long time ago, but I still wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying your story. Think you are doing a great job of the mystery writing!