Reviews for Rurouni Kenshin and the Holy Sakabato
QueenPotatos chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Faites chier la vache ! Stupid Frenchies...XDDD
QueenPotatos chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Oh no Shishio samaaaa ! (that's my favorite vilain T_T)
QueenPotatos chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh my God
You're my heros
I don't have time to read all the story now but this is the best idea of RK fanfic I've ever seen!
I know that movie by heart *_*
nice trick with the coconuts and the rice(stone?)balls XD

well I love it, you've won my heart with this one :3
Tsukihimesama95 chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
Kyaaahaaahaahaahahaha oh, so funny... I've only gotten to see the first 30 min of MP, but it was hilarity on crack! I hope you continue, preferably sometime soon... poor Sou-chan...(hukukukuku!)
riptocs chapter 15 . 2/3/2010
quick question...isn't ahou just what saito calls sano because it means "rooster"?
riptocs chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
All I have to say is...OMG

I just finished reading chapter one and I'm already laughing so hard I think my lungs are going to pop.

I am a big Monty Python fan and I'm in the middle of watching RK...so this is awesome!
Fanfic Hide and Seek chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I haven't actually read this yet, but the summary made me laugh inanely, so kudos to you. :D
Saja Natalia chapter 20 . 6/21/2007
LOL! Linkin Park done Megumi? And 99 Red Balloons! Now I'm going to have that stuck in my head for the rest of the day! Not do mention random John Denver. Oh I love it. You've got to update sometime within the next year or I may cry.

Saja_Natalia
Saja Natalia chapter 19 . 6/21/2007
O.M.G. AoshiXKenshin? My eyes are BLEEDING!

And LOVE the Mary-sue description. It's oh-so-true! (is guilty of many OCs in the past) That was great!

*must read last updated chapter*
Saja Natalia chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
Okay, so I was planning on reviewing later, but this just had to have a comment. Kamatari is one of my favorite characters, and I just love what you did with this scene. I clicked on this fic thinking, "If they don't do the witch scene justice, I'll be mad." But lo and behold, you did it perfectly! Love it!
Saja Natalia chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Reading this, thought I'd leave a review here. I love the story so far. As a Monty Python fan, I cannot tell you just how perfect this is! And Shishio as the Black Knight is great! Well, gotta go read the rest!
Iku chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Ha! THis is great...paraody of Monty P n'de Grail a Holy RK style. XD
Kaiju29 chapter 20 . 9/10/2006
I was laughing every sencond sentance! You're wonderful! Hehehehe...kamatari's scarily srange...i once dressed up one of my guy-friends as a girl! He looked absolutly hilarious! *snigger*

Anyway, please update!
Elfie chapter 20 . 8/16/2006
In an earlier entry you translated "tanuki" as a raccoon. just thought you oughtta know, a tanuki is actually another animal. They are similar to raccoons, but aren't raccoons. They're found only in Japan, which is why most people in the Western part of the world have never heard of them and think they're just raccoons.

anyhoo..

I love this fanfic. Hurry up and add more! D
pushpitake chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
lol, I actually enjoy the original movie of Monthy Pyton. (well they rule!) and I really enjoy this :p the cross-dresser instead of the witch :p was so funny :p and the riceballs...:D