Reviews for Those Whom I Love
C chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Sweet.
OfficiallyWhelmedSpitfire chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
There need to be more Captain Swan date fics that are this adorable. I don't know if it's possible but it needs to be a thing. CONTINUE TO MURDER MY FEELS PLEASE!
multifandomshipper92 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Awwww this is the cutesttt
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Love, love, love. The Red Riding Hood basket was perfect and romantic Killian is the BEST Killian
TashaRose chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Excellent one shot. I am so worried that the whole rest of the season is going to be so angst ridden for our Captain Swan (after what happened in 3x17 "The Jolly Roger") that I'm seriously going to need the fanfiction pick me ups. I'm crossing my fingers for 3x18, but it is going to be sticky.
Lala Kate chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I very much enjoyed this. Precious tale, and I adore a laughing Emma!
La Bitca chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
haaaAAAH;airgjdx;lknbgk

Initial cute overload. This was so so well written and wonderful, I love how Hook was so oblivious about what was happening, but that he tried so hard! And that Emma really did appreciate it ;) Also, the Princess Bride references were fantastic.

Such a great story! Keep up the good work, I really enjoy reading your stories.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Sooo romantic! Love it!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That was sweet and cute and happy. Nicely uplifting.
Yettoseeyoufail chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
OH!I was so glad you posted this here so I could leave more praise than I could on tumblr. This was one of my favorite Valentine fics on tumblr. So it needs far more than 500 to praise it.

Buttercups. And that is a feat unto itself given the time of year in Maine and they are considered a weed. Yet this man procured and bouquet of them. Well played sir.

You don't know how hard I was cackling when I got the visual of Ruby running the basket out to the car. Like. Really? Of course it would be lost on Killian and thoroughly amuse Emma. Like the song goes, "you're everything a big bad wolf could want...owwwwwwwwwwww!"

Okay locking the woman you're wooing in a room against her will... is tactically an ill-advised move, but BOY does it pay off with his heart laid bare in that letter. We never see the shift in Emma from anger to acceptance as she read the letter, but boy is it present. Never moreso that when she comes out on deck and instead of the sky he wants her to see, she sees the little things he's done for her. Great moment.

You broke the last of this into perfect moments for them, and isn't that what David told her to hold onto? Guh... just loved the entire heart of that. And it gave us, the reader and Killian the best gift of all. Emma smiling.