Reviews for Back to the Marauders
awesomeninja09 chapter 28 . 5h
I really liked it! Please update soon. This is amazing!
Happy Thanksgiving! :)
unicosha chapter 1 . 7h
I like it very much because it's interesting! May I translate this story, please?
awesomeninja09 chapter 27 . 11/18
I really liked it! Please update soon! And HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
This is a very good idea and I can't wait for it to be over so that I can go back and read it all... I'll wait as long as I have to to finish this story. That's my promise to you!
v2lt chapter 27 . 9/20
Wow! That was long and complicated but oh so nessesary ;) Update soon!
Toto chapter 12 . 9/8
Ok, "Ray?" Remus is pronounced "Reee - muhs", not "Ray-mus" That nickname will make this story unreadable.

Also, her lycanthropy is seeming rather pointless. Since it's never really mentioned and is not involved in the plot (at least so far).
musicmad15 chapter 27 . 9/8
Okay, I am so confused, what does this mean? GAH, but I love the story, its brilliant, but this chapter is so confusing. Please post again and explain it slowly for the idiots in the audience.I wish you coffee and hugs. BAII
justaislinn chapter 27 . 9/7
Haha while I appreciate clothes descriptions for the sake of imagination, something as simple as 'her favorite jumper and short pleated skirt' is all you really need. Colors and patterns can be left out unless it's important to the story, or just a nice detail, like if Remus was admiring how the color complimented hermione.
But seeing as you probably know this, I'll stop there. This chapter was rather... abstract. I couldn't help but picture a swirly Galaxy-looking space and the voice from maximum ride. Idk, I liked the crystal ball thought though.
I ended up spending quite a few minutes pondering the function of crystal balls after that. They let you see the future, and speak to spirits, right? What if they were just like those kid-cameras, did you have those? It was shaped like goggles or glasses, and had a slot in the top for circles of picture films to be put in. Then you could click through to see the different slides. I loved mine, I could spend all day looking at my aquarium slides, the pictures were really hd!
Anyways, maybe looking into a crystal ball is kinda like that, you're looking at a set point or place (according to your intent) and it acts as a bridge between time and space and potentially even dimensions/worlds.
What say you, writer?
Write on:)
Insane-Bookworm-4ever chapter 27 . 9/3
The prophecy is Amazing! Love the rhyme scheme! I wonder how the pieces will fall in place at the very end...
Bentears chapter 27 . 9/2
Great loose end tying up chapter!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 27 . 9/2
Inteeeeeense fkbsjagjsbfkdls
A question anout the set-up of the worlds. What if Hermioneʻs actions alter the world in a good way? Will the world still end up dead? Or is the dead being used as a title and not an adjective?
v2lt chapter 26 . 8/24
Whaaaaaat! She just drank it without any hesitation?
I have a strange feelin that things are going to go wrong...
PandaBear13524 chapter 1 . 8/22
Please please please update soon! You can't abandon it at a cliff hanger! PLEAASSEE Dx
Kitamiyu chapter 26 . 8/19
Ah, I think this my first time reviewing this story? But anyway... I like how realistic it is, not being overly cliché. I really like your writing style, everything is easy to understand, except sometimes the clothing description.
MiNiGiIOI chapter 26 . 8/15
1st: omg not only did you give me a most honourably IN YOUR CHAPTER reply but mine was fIRST ahh 3333 what a crazy feeling

2nd: this chapter was beautiful and exciting I eagerly await your no doubt plot twisting follow up!