Reviews for Back to the Marauders
emiliesarah chapter 5 . 4/25
I'm so glad you are changing it to 3rd person! your re-writes are so much better! I look forward to the next one!
Mo-Ped Racer chapter 6 . 3/15
ion
Mo-Ped Racer chapter 6 . 3/15
too much jumping not enough clerificat
HermioneMalfoy123 chapter 35 . 1/3
"I checked" Hermione Malfoy said blushing.

See I write about people blushing a lot too

Hermione Malfoy ;)
MiNiGiIOI chapter 35 . 10/14/2017
I can toast to that (imagine emojis here)
Right on, I'm happy to hear that you have rekindled your writing love and good luck through the rewriting bits, that is just grueling, godspeed.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
Okay, I give up. Your jumping for pov is driving me nuts. also, where is the romance? I don't need the minutia of the daily life of teenagers.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
Why would you have an afternoon break right after lunch? You should have a least one clas before taking a break.
Bentears chapter 35 . 10/13/2017
Hi to Nya and may your fire burn bright n hot. Have FUN writing.
Neakco chapter 35 . 10/13/2017
Your life sounds like it has been and adventure and a half lately.

Welcome back to the world of your imagination.

Thanks be to Nya.
readeronly76 chapter 35 . 10/13/2017
Can't wait to see your next chapter. I'm glad your spark is back, and am eager to see the continuation of the story.
ilicythings chapter 34 . 4/12/2017
So good. I really want more so please update soon. Everything works but there is still doubt and suspicion. Great job and all I want you to do is keep on writing. Also, are Harry and Ron coming back in time?
RandomRavenclaw chapter 12 . 3/29/2017
I love the way you write, though I admit I was a little put-off when I saw that it was in first person, imstead of third, which is what Queen Rowling uses. I don't mind it now though! Also, Remus is pronounced Ree-mus not Ray-mus!
Sissy Boo chapter 3 . 3/24/2017
I hope you don't do the first person again. It is very annoying.
MiNiGiIOI chapter 34 . 3/17/2017
Confession time response: I was indeed confused my Lucius! I'd back tracked for some review and knew the kidnapper was dark eyes, I even wondered aloud to myself if it was Severus haha

I did indeed enjoy! It was nice to re enter this world and it's functions (:

I noticed that you've said that eight people "went to America", but I'm counting nine!
"Groups in 2, 3 and 4"- the four Marauders, Hermione, Jake and the three girl friends, Angie, Lily and Amber. (For alt grouping counting lol)

I'm interested to see where this special trio (of powers they know not?) of Mandy, Sev, and Lucius takes us... Will perhaps Mandy receive comune from Future Harry to the RoR mailboxes?
(: Glad your health is improving, I look forward to hearing from you(/my subscription to this) again.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/27/2017