Reviews for Back to the Marauders
Insane-Bookworm-4ever chapter 27 . 9/3
The prophecy is Amazing! Love the rhyme scheme! I wonder how the pieces will fall in place at the very end...
Bentears chapter 27 . 9/2
Great loose end tying up chapter!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 27 . 9/2
Inteeeeeense fkbsjagjsbfkdls
A question anout the set-up of the worlds. What if Hermioneʻs actions alter the world in a good way? Will the world still end up dead? Or is the dead being used as a title and not an adjective?
v2lt chapter 26 . 8/24
Whaaaaaat! She just drank it without any hesitation?
I have a strange feelin that things are going to go wrong...
PandaBear13524 chapter 1 . 8/22
Please please please update soon! You can't abandon it at a cliff hanger! PLEAASSEE Dx
Kitamiyu chapter 26 . 8/19
Ah, I think this my first time reviewing this story? But anyway... I like how realistic it is, not being overly cliché. I really like your writing style, everything is easy to understand, except sometimes the clothing description.
MiNiGiIOI chapter 26 . 8/15
1st: omg not only did you give me a most honourably IN YOUR CHAPTER reply but mine was fIRST ahh 3333 what a crazy feeling

2nd: this chapter was beautiful and exciting I eagerly await your no doubt plot twisting follow up!
Thanks!
I am loving this! It's amazing!
daniella2cool chapter 26 . 8/13
I feel I'm missing some Hermione/Remus time maybe?
Insane-Bookworm-4ever chapter 26 . 8/12
J'adore! D'you know that Swish n' Flick is the name of a wizard rock band? You ought to listen to that!
Bentears chapter 26 . 8/12
Thank you for the update! I loved this chappy! The fairies were a cute addition. I love the dynamic between the girls.
justaislinn chapter 26 . 8/11
But it bridges the gap between perfect and wrong, or wrong and dead? Curious, very curious...
Write on:)
This is really fun!
I think Amber (I think that's her name) should discover something about the Death Eaters, then Bellatrix uses Oliver as black-mail to keep Amber from telling Dumbledore. It's just an idea.

I have one big hope for this story. I beg of you, please don't have Hermione return to the future and end up with an adult Lupin. Please.
daniella2cool chapter 25 . 8/5
I'm glad your back updating this story love it!