Reviews for Back to the Marauders
Comic Critic chapter 23 . 4/19
I can't wait for more! This is too good! Please update ASAP!
jlynnross394 chapter 23 . 4/15
I fell in love with this story omg please update soon
Moste-Potente-4ever chapter 23 . 4/15
It's gonna end nooooooo!
Warriorwitch13 chapter 23 . 4/13
Very good. All except Sirius was padfoot not snuffles. He was snuffles as a back up name for Harry. Not trying to be mean. Just helping. Other then That it was a good chapter. :3
Moste-Potente-4ever chapter 22 . 3/31
OMG! I just found found out that I was saying Liesel all wrong! I was saying LIe-zell. How do you pronounce it?
Moste-Potente-4ever chapter 21 . 3/31
Oh now it makes sense! I got the parallel dimension thingy now!
Kim Ng Ng chapter 22 . 3/2
MORE!MORE!MORE!
v2lt chapter 22 . 3/4
Loved it 3
WhiteHeart17 chapter 22 . 3/1
I love your story please update soon. Your one of the best writers. Thank you for mentioning me in your story btw. :-)
WhiteHeart17 chapter 21 . 2/11
I love this story I can not wait to read the next chapter.:-)
v2lt chapter 21 . 2/3
Loved seeing Harry's and Ron's side of the story :)
Fl0ra chapter 21 . 1/31
Wow it just got all scientific...Nice *smirks* I like it your story is still awesomeness in my book and I love how you had this chapter explain what's going on back where Harry and Ron are. Can't wait for more Awesomeness!
hannah.kaho chapter 21 . 1/31
Just a quick question, what was with the word censor? Most people would just use something like F***** because i have no idea what the second word was for the curse, or just use replacement words, i like to use Firetruck, starts with F ends with uck, hence Firetruck, also shitzu minus the zu.
v2lt chapter 20 . 1/20
I'll get straight to the point, ur fic is THE perfect fic that I have been wanting to read for a very long time, so you will understand where the following is coming from:
If you abandon this fic or even stop updating for the entire year, I will find you, and I will force you to write another because if I kill you than you can't write more, can you? Please you must understand that you neeeeeed to update. I'll be waiting :) btw this fic is actually quite incredible
Ok, so I really love the concept of your story and the plot, but it gets really long. Do 6our know how hard it is to sort through as many characters as you made and still keep track of them. Because of that we have not really gotten close with even one of them. You also do not need to include every detail, and all the details about random students. You can use fillers such as, the time flew by, and by the end of the week. Story is also way too slow, and I wanted to see more reaction about her being a werewolf. Honestly you forget about it with everything else going on. Overall, pretty good, and the idea is really cool.