Reviews for Back to the Marauders
ilicythings chapter 34 . 4/12
So good. I really want more so please update soon. Everything works but there is still doubt and suspicion. Great job and all I want you to do is keep on writing. Also, are Harry and Ron coming back in time?
RandomRavenclaw chapter 12 . 3/29
I love the way you write, though I admit I was a little put-off when I saw that it was in first person, imstead of third, which is what Queen Rowling uses. I don't mind it now though! Also, Remus is pronounced Ree-mus not Ray-mus!
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 3 . 3/24
I hope you don't do the first person again. It is very annoying.
MiNiGiIOI chapter 34 . 3/17
Confession time response: I was indeed confused my Lucius! I'd back tracked for some review and knew the kidnapper was dark eyes, I even wondered aloud to myself if it was Severus haha

I did indeed enjoy! It was nice to re enter this world and it's functions (:

I noticed that you've said that eight people "went to America", but I'm counting nine!
"Groups in 2, 3 and 4"- the four Marauders, Hermione, Jake and the three girl friends, Angie, Lily and Amber. (For alt grouping counting lol)

I'm interested to see where this special trio (of powers they know not?) of Mandy, Sev, and Lucius takes us... Will perhaps Mandy receive comune from Future Harry to the RoR mailboxes?
(: Glad your health is improving, I look forward to hearing from you(/my subscription to this) again.
Hi,
Update please I LOVE this story
awesomeninja09 chapter 34 . 2/6
Amazing! I love it! I always love it!

Something else, you say? Hmm...
Thanks for the amazing chapter and please update soon!
Awesomeninja09
Hinny chapter 33 . 1/17
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
Professor Ukulele?
Sky Rose chapter 33 . 10/31/2016
Hmmm... I don't know who kidnapped/saved Mindy, maybe Snape? And btw the review before this was me too.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/31/2016
I suspected thus when Salyes were first mentioned, but I think Hermione was sent back as a Salye! I mean, Remus said the Ammortia for Hermione smelled like vanilla... And Hermione fits the description of a Salye so well!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 33 . 9/10/2016
Just caught up again, I thought it was clear at the time that the prof thought the salye was Hermione, but it was not explained if one knew it was one or if there was a specific species they are born to (wizard, muggle, veela etc) so I'm inclined to believe it's not Hermione and that she was a distraction. Didn't she get her scented candour from dumbledoor? I'm very interested to know who our kidnapper is, but I'll admit I don't recall who all is attending at this point. Shouldn't Lucius and Bella be graduated? I thought they were older than you meant she taught them in the past(?) but the whole day curse would suggest otherwise. I like that you have Lucius's behaviour like his sons, it humanizes him in a way many are uninspired to do. I'm really not into the turn that the Remus Hermione relationship took bc, a) way unhealthy and b) love? I feel like they did a rather air job of taking it out with "Ive killed and wasn't sorry" not being a logical placation to "I had my innocence and life stolen at 5". There are certainly ways they could have more overtly connected their issues that would have made forgiveness more understandable ("I am a monster" "so to did o become one even before this disease, for I have faces the disease that is war") but I feel that hate kissing was not a natural progression. I would get frustration kissing to be glad that the feelings are all out in the open and to be relieved to have the other back, and think the natural move from before that spot would have been mutual collapse and actually communicating workout interrupting to disagree pettily declaring you know how the other party feels against what they have to say (cough Remus) and gradually, slowly, starting again with their relationship, plenty of time for licking wounds and eating back into the more delicate, breakable relationship (there is no healing in your canon, they haven't really moved pay it and it would come up again, the old wounds.) but I would accept this second "could have" not happening due to lycanthropic, full-moon volatility at the time. That said im looking forward to the next chapter and will see you then, you've put really good suspense on Mindy. (:
awesomeninja09 chapter 33 . 8/14/2016
The Sayle is probably James, but the kidnapper... I want to say Regulus (Sirius's brother), but I doubt it... Not sure. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Neakco chapter 33 . 8/8/2016
Just read all 33 chapters and wow. I love what I have read so far. My guess is Lily. And possibly Snape.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 33 . 8/7/2016
Wow! That was quite a chapter. Well worth the wait. Love how you're writing everybody.

Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/21/2016
I read this all in one day. I have no life. What am I supposed to do now? Please update soon!