Reviews for The Truth in Empty Rooms
HotCrossPigeon chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Oh! So exciting. Mean cliffhanger. Please continue, I absolutely love this and the tangled brilliant plotline. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
Loved it, brilliant as always, can't wait for update :)
NarutoRox chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
Finally! Answers! Sort-of...dammit, what was Mary's connection with the (original) Sherrinford? Gah, I'm going nuts...I want to knock Sir Robert upside the head for interrupting.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Oceanrevery chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
Brilliant. You weave the past in the present and bring us abruptly back to our senses at gunpoint. Brilliant.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
Oh my god! Distractions...dangerous things when on a case. Hope they survive. ...Glad you answered the big "why did he leave?" question...Waiting for the next post is torturous. Hurry, please?...Really like this story. It's well written with believable plot twists. Characters stay true-even the AU ones. Thank you.
HotCrossPigeon chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
I love this story so much! It's so heartfelt, in character, and the plot is pretty intriguing ;) I hope for more soon!
Janet chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
I love this fic,It's brilliant :)
Oceanrevery chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
You are such a delightful tease! Thank you for this.
LadyBlueMoon2 chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
I am loving this fic, it's actually becoming one of my favorites. I feel like this is well-written and that everyone is very in character.
I really hope we'll find out everything that happened during all those years.
NarutoRox chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
I love John's mental courtroom battle in the beginning of the chapter. ;) And Sherlock's reactions to all this...lol, very him, sneaking up behind John to smell him.
Fool With Many Names chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
This story is amazing! It's the best done amnesia fic that I've read, and I'm so eager to hear the rest of it! Please update soon.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
To not remember the depth you love the ones you love, to get brief glimpses of a past he shared as he was cared for in a family, his family-and have pieces missing so it doesn't make sense. What could he have done to alienate them? He must feel (oh my god-he'll kill me for using that word) so lost, unconnected and alone...Please, what did he do? You will explain this before I lose my sanity and run out of tissues when he doesn't remember, won't you?...Believable characters, dialog, descriptions, reactions, story line. Can't wait to read the next post. Sooner would be nice :)
NarutoRox chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
YES! Yes yes yes, I wondered with the way John was acting if he and Sherlock had gotten TOGETHER-together before. I'm jiggling in my seat, I can't wait to find out more right along with Sherlock.
Tiarn chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Oooooh, I like this. I like that they were lovers but something still went horribly wrong. Cranking the angst up to eleven. Good, good! )
HotCrossPigeon chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Ah, so sad. I was not expecting Johnlock, but it fit so well - I'm so glad John finally believes Sherlock has lost his memory. Damn that was an emotional chapter. The bit about tea at the end made me laugh ;)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »