Reviews for Shore
Please update.
leoraphdonniemikey chapter 8 . 5/30
Awwwwwwww, that's sweet.
Happy Anon chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
I just absolutely love this story. Hope you update this soon and please don't give up on this story.
ellasdele chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Hey I can't wait to see more, tale your tile though, as long as you feel that you want to release it then that's fine with me. I don't need a long chapter, I need you to be happy :D
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
amazing i love it! wonderful! 3
emmamiapayne chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Please update! This is awesome3!
sondrex76 chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Remembered what? the day? Now sondrex is confused :(
Anyway thanks for writing, it is an interesting story and it is fun to read and have a nice day!
shorefan chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
The snowball is now my favorite part of the whole story hahahah, that was so perfect. Elsa and Anna's relationship is also really well done I think. I like how Anna is Elsa's confidant and how they can be so open with each other. (Which leads me to a prediction: that Anna is going to talk with Elsa for help dealing with her relationship with Kristoff.)

Oh and P.S. this story is the reason I signed up for a fanfiction account :) ;)
shorefan chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
This is my favorite chapter yet, and I really appreciated all the humor and irony, especially right when Elsa reveals her secret at the beginning of the chapter. And also the "Touché" from Anna haha. I also like the cliffhanger at the end!
sondrex76 chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Nice story so far, fun to read and well written. I have also noticed that there are few to no real grammar errors, which is good :)
Thanks for writing and have a nice day!
sondrex76 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Well i do normaly not read elsanna...but since this looks like it will be fun and is well written i will read it anyway :)
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
really great i love it! keep up the great work! and good luck in college!
leoraphdonniemikey chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
amazing i loved it so much! : )
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Wonderful story.

I'm sure you'll have the transform into a human plot, or visa versa but just for the record it would be interesting to see romance and even some love making take place while she is still a mermaid, Seeing Anna trying to find Elsa's vagina would be amusing, because I imagine just as with fish its hidden behind a flap of scales.

Thanks so much for sharing, I eagerly await your next. favorited