Reviews for Ice Witch
LilLinkGirl chapter 25 . 7/9
This was cute. I liked it quite a bit! Thank you for sharing :)
PenguinVuelve chapter 25 . 6/11
I love it!PenguinVuelve
Loved hearing about them growing up together! Too cute
GODDAMN chapter 25 . 1/3
This was great.
bigbuddy1986 chapter 25 . 12/23/2016
Great story Bravo clap clap clap
milagglad chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
Excellent story...;o)
Connor chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Very good
berd123 chapter 25 . 12/18/2015
That was a nice read, yes every story has it's flaws but it was entertaining and touching.
I really liked the plot of the first chapters in general, so much adorable cuteness. Despite that, my personal highlight by far was chapter 15. Especially that necklace scene. It's hard to describe. While I read that, it was like some deep memory was triggered and before I realized what happened I had those wet cheeks and a broad smile.

There is one thing that really was a pity. How great would it be if there were an additional chapter that shows how Elsa's handled the years of their separation. How she endured the renewed isolation and what she felt. That would been sad and depressing but superb at the same time.
Yeah the ending was decent and the epilogue was cute. To be honest there was nothing you could do to excel chapter 15 but I guess that's only my thinking.
Larom chapter 25 . 11/3/2015
The ending to this story was so incredibly adorable! That last few lines made my heart flutter. :)
MilandaAnza chapter 25 . 10/21/2015
Way adorable, thank you so much.
Lighting Dragon chapter 22 . 6/29/2015
Hmm...
Why am I getting Idunn/Anna's Mom undertones? It would be kinda awesome if so. And, I love the Aurora/Mulan plot. :) I hope you update eventually!
Wolfgate227 chapter 25 . 5/19/2015
Not bad :), The chapters could have been fleshed out a little more but it has a good story, and a great cast. All in all, definitely worth reading and keep up the good work :).
Vega Tenala chapter 25 . 5/7/2015
Great story, very amusing.
CeeLes chapter 25 . 5/4/2015
A very cute story, really i like it a lot. Anna and Elsa are so adorable that is impossible dont love them. They defeated the curse, they been capable of love each other so,this fic is really sweet and the love is just too good. I love the end, just perfect! thanks a lot for sharing!
Ignis Aurum Probat chapter 25 . 2/19/2015
This was a fantastic story. The new spin you put on the tale was wonderful! I especially loved the childhood Elsanna scenes to start and the whole memory loss was unique. The writing was very strong and you really brought the characters to life! Everything was cute with a good amount of angst. However I really feel like this story could have been so much more. The premise was great. Childhood Anna becoming friends with the ice witch. I feel like the story could have been extended a lot more and be made a lot more dramatic... It's fine now but it had so much potential to start and tbh I don't think it achieved that. Nonetheless I loved the story and the epilogue was especially cute! Unique kids names that's fore sure. Best of luck with future endeavours! Elsanna forever 3