Reviews for The Dungeon Club
MomoPeachFlower chapter 7 . 8/26/2017
Oh my god! That was absolutely brilliant and so freaking cute!
BabieDove chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I'll have you know that I'm sorting through my old bookmarks and none of them were even properly labeled. But this one, /this one/ had the title of the story and the extra label of BEST ONE. geeze. I was pretty weird.
Hestia11 chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
God! I love this story :) I'm tempted to ask for a sequel but those are tricky and if not well written (as most aren't) they can ruin the first story. This fic warms my heart and I feel in a better, more relaxed mood than when I first opened chapter one!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Lol. I kinda make my sandwichs like Luna, except it's ham and cheese with actual chips, and if I have any, cookies... Mmmmmmm
ptl4ever419 chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
Loved it. Very clever :)
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Wow, I loved this! You did such a good job of blending the two stories. Woah, Cho and Luna - I did not see that coming, but it surprisingly seemed to work. I liked seeing the relationship between Draco and Hermione change. Great touch with the tie - I was wondering what you were going to do for that. My favorite part was Draco's rant about his dad. "I did the best I could,""Crucio!" I actually had a little trouble keeping Draco's face in my mind and not Judd Hirsch, so good job!
SMAK101 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD
I LOVED THIOS SO MUCH OMG! THSI WAS AEWSOME ANDN IM LIKE HOW YOU MADE IT THOSE CHARACTORS, IVE ALWASY LIKE THE THOUGHT OF HERMOINE AND MALFOY. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALYY REAL REALLY LIKE IT. THANK YOU FOR WRITNG IT!
daniiibabiii chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
I loved this I would love to see what happens after !
Sazq chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Just finished your story, and I have to say, I LOVED IT! I would very much like to read your mini sequal at some point should you choose to write one, as this has been quite a good story. I loved it how you managed to fit the charicters together so well. And I love luna! Very well done in that bit.
Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Sazq
Spitfire303 chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
you know when i finished this i thought i would love a sequel and then there you were offering to do one :-)
that would be awesome... like potter and weaselys reaction to the slytherin tie. snapes revenge, granger and malfoy talk etc. i think it would be pretty cool.
Spitfire303 chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
:-)
Crazy Horse Nae chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Wow. I love it! You are bloody amazing. Keep it up :)
Spitfire303 chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
This is an epic combination of the two movies. Poor hermione, that would be hard to cover up :-D
Spitfire303 chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
this is great :-)
d00dlequeen15 chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
This is great. Humoric. I thought, there will be Druna but I guess it is like Dramione.
But hey, I really like this story. I'm gonna wait for the next update.