Reviews for I'll Find A Way
seireidoragon chapter 12 . 10/27
This was a wonderful story and I really enjoyed the ending. Well done!
Marlen chapter 7 . 6/10
Hey great story but you're giving sess to much power, the only way he was able to take on Inu was whit the help of the evil sword. An really in this story Sess is acting like naraku
Agauger chapter 12 . 2/14
i would LOVE a sequel to this story! please please PLEASE!
DeathDagger chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Oh lord...please tell me sess spoiled ass isn't gonna end up with kikyo's frigid ass! Id rather see him dating his daughter!
Marquisha chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Love it! You added the right amount of drama, action, and romance and created a masterpiece!
BashiYami chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Aww, cute little ending. Though if anything I'd think Kagome would have separation anxiety because she was the one who thought he'd never come back.

I enjoyed reading this and I hope you'll consider writing more canon works (pairing-wise) in the future so I can try to review a lot better in a non sleep-deprived state, haha.

'Till next time,

BashiYami chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
It's a big strange that Naraku's downfall was underestimating his opponents when every move of his is always meticulously planned and forethought with almost clairvoyant precision. Other than that, the ending was very fitting. My biggest beef is that there wasn't more. I wouldn't have liked a big more story/buildup after Inu and Kag got back together but before the final showdown. I've stayed up so late reading this that it's tomorrow, but so worth it. I hope the epilogue has enough context to tie the end together nicely.

Sin cere,

- DoP - ~

P.S. For a first attempt, the fight scenes were great - just enough chaos and very well though out. At the very least, I always had a relatively clear picture of what was going on, which is harder to do than you'd think~
BashiYami chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Only two more chapters to go? Whaaaaaaa?
(Ignore me, I'm half-delirious with sleep depravation)

BashiYami chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
Best. Reunion. Ever.
Why do I only read completed fics? Timeless question #1074: Answered.

BashiYami chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
I've always had this nagging feeling that, depending on how they met, InuYasha and Kouga would either be antagonistic rivals or antagonistic best friends. I like that you went with the latter even though it has sort of edged Miroku out of the running, and god knows he's always fun to read about. Sango may not have been mentioned too much until now but at least she had some important moments. I'm assuming since this weird Kikyo-but-not-Kikyo thing is happening that there'll be no Ri At least Inu finally gets to see Kagome again. Once. (Or thrice. Pretty please?)

BashiYami chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
Thanks for recommending that other story, but alternate pairings kinda weird me out. Yeah every story inevitably has some OOCness, but stories where characters go 'I'm just going to go with someone other than my 'one-true-love' I spent an entire series getting with for no apparent reason other than my personality has inexplicably done a 180 to fit this plotline' is just too unrealistic, even for fanfiction. Which is why I'm currently very uncomfortable with this whole Sess/Kikyo thing that's developing. I can see how feelings can develop over time, especially with someone you're constantly so close with. But Kikyo has always seemed very goal-oriented and not at all the type to pine after anyone. Sesshoumaru has never looked at anyone who hasn't MADE him look at them. Their few interactions in the series have been interesting, in the tenuous sense of two powerful people with slightly different, slightly the same interests sizing each other up.
So Kikyo going 'I wonder what he's thinking about' or Sess going 'I wonder why I suddenly care' seems strange and unusual, and really messes with the stellar way you've portrayed their personalities thus far.

Anyway, I love all the little details you keep giving us that keeps InuYasha's emotional distress in perspective. Like his growing anxiousness the closer he gets to home, or the little tidbit about Kagome's pins. I was a little let down that you didn't mention what he was smelling because his sense of smell is usually an oddly personal detail that you (happily) haven't neglected in this fic. Oh well.
I did notice more mistakes than usual, maybe you didn't have time to edit this chapter before posting? I'd make this review longer, but I really want to read the next chapter now XD
Next time,

BashiYami chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
A promising reunion on the horizon and me without internet until tomorrow night, possibly the day after. My life. Why.

BashiYami chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
I'm an addict for character development and the angst that drives it, and it seems you're my new supplier. I love the tension but it's killing me. It's weird to wish for more and less at the same time.

BashiYami chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
Still nothing has happened, but I can't help but love the side-character development/interactions so far. Most people just forget about them and focus only on the main two guys over and over and it tends to make stories less than believable. Remind me to check out any other stories you've finished once I'm done here 3

BashiYami chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Kouga and Ayame are so very cute, and I love that you included Kouga's acute intuition. Hopefully Inu and Kag won't be apart or will at least know something more about each other soon. Ne?
(Objectively the pace is fine, I'm just impatient X3)

- DoP - ~

P.S. I adore that you kept Kikyo in character but still made her sympathetic. I (embarrassingly) was once an avid Kikyo-basher because she was one of Takahashi's biggest tools for prolonging the InuYasha/Kagome romantic tension-fest. She ended up being one of anime's most tragic characters and I kind of got to like her once I learned a bit more about her. I still cringe whenever I see that in old fics, but thankfully that's gone way down since she was fleshed out a bit more. Pun fully intended.