Reviews for Unicorn
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Oh oh, that's so beautiful yet so terribly sad. ;; I'm close to tears now. Oh, poor Zee, unable to die and always missing those who leave him. *Favs story*
Iglika chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Amazing story! So beautiful and so sad! Each time I reread it, I cry. Please write more Zee/Ro stories, please!
LTC chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Wow, this story was so sad...I really have nothing else too say, no comments to make, but it was a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
I really like this story. My daughter likes the Zeta project and I really liked the Last Unicorn which I read in my senior year in high school. This is very well written and I like the interaction between the 2 story lines.
Dragoncat chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
It's beautiful stories like this one that make me stock up on tissues (sniff). As for your question, I think Zee is the unicorn. He's the last one remaining. All of the others are gone, but do you suppose Lee could be a reincarnation of Ro? Hmmmmm.
chickens chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
that is very good and verry sad
Antje chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
This is very poetic and pretty!

I love The Last Unicorn, too. When I read it, I found many quotes as well. Peter S. Beagle is simply the best, isn't he? Reading over my list of quotes now, I just want to break out into tears . . . .

"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."

(Cries.)

And who do I think is the unicorn in your story? Zee. Why? This line: "Her daughter was bright-eyed and hyper, talking quickly while he merely nodded and listened." His mannerism is more like The Unicorn than Lee's. Just my opinion.

Good work . . . (Watch for typos, as my bit of constructive criticism.) Hope to read more of your stuff in the future.