Reviews for Black Tekkaman: Zero's Rebirth
FanGirl chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
Not bad.
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I hope this fic is update someday, because I really do like this story!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
So far this is a very interesting Code Geass/Tekkaman crossover and I was taken by surprise by the fact that Euphie is still alive in this fic.
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
This story is AMAZING!
I also (for some reason) love kallen's inner turmoil

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
bladetri chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
Republic chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
Oh man you HAVE TO update this EPIC story soon?! Please update?!
darkfinder chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
to bad is all. it gave other the power to change things as well .
darkfinder chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
well honestly never under stood why Villetta stayed with Ohgi . AFTER all he never tried to find out if she had family or if any one was looking for her . just kept her so he find out who zero was . so does this mean zero will not get Charles code .
darkfinder chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
fun to see what happens next .
darkfinder chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
so this should be fun . first battle he lost a lot . how will the suite change things .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
would have been fun see how it happen . wonder how many he will stop or take out in the fight . the Damocles is there major weapon here .
dah1507 chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
This...interests me. I hope to see where you are going with it.
Findarato chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
When I watched CG I hoped to find story where cliches are turned upside down: darkness, witches and black are good, light, knights and white are evil and stuff like that. Do you know how hard is to find story like that outside of fanfiction? Anyway CG also made me hate Suzaku's character like Sasuke from Naruto. In other story it might've worked, but...
That's is why I hate knight/princess pairings in CG with Suzaku/Euphemia being prime example. It's just poor way to make CG Shakespeare knock-off tragedy. Also there is hardly any long good story where Suzaku isn't with Euphy. He could be with Nina, Shirley, some other princess or with OC, but it's always unimaginitively either Euphy or Nunally. Could someone please make story where Euphy and Suzaku don't fall in love!
I send pretty much in any CG fanfic that could be good. Please think pairing that blasted white knight to someone else if you could. Sorry if I make this sound harsh... BUT I HATE SUZAKU/EUPHEMIA!
Also I dislike how you are making Euphemia stupid drone of evil.
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
This is why I like your stories man.. you know how to it dark and suspense. Just like the actual series. When you made Euphie alive holy shit! And way to go making Kallen snap at Ohgi. Ohgi is such a retard - - Chiba is still a bitch as always. 3.6/5rating
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
I hope Euphie can manipulate the 'machinery' to telepathically infuse everyone in the world with her collective knowledge regarding Ragnarok Connection and all the bad things her parents have done up until now.
Not likely to happen, but still.