Reviews for Foot Prints
magdilen chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
Good job. Too bad you never finished it.
VFPC chapter 7 . 12/27/2005
Is there going to be more? if not i rly rly rly like this story! Its wonderful
gyver21 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
just the right combination of seriousness and comedy
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
incredibile story!
PhoenixPadfoot89 chapter 7 . 5/28/2004
This story is beautiful and wonderful! Please write more! I'll try to add it to my favorites list, but it might already be full.
Bewitched2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Love, love, love the fic. I spent an entire winter season walking around in snow drifts around my house because of you. In the totally good way. Good work.
Pidge chapter 7 . 12/11/2003
Scare me into thinking it's some seriously gory bloody death scene - lol. It wasn't too bad, just some limbs, gyeh. Anyway, it was good, don't know much about Blaise, but she's cool :) Good job again, ttyl.
Pidge chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
Yes, I did read this, but I don't know if I reviewed or not...we shall see if fido will allow it...Anyhow, very cute, I love Ron :) Hehe, anyway, keep up the good work, ttyl, byes.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
very cool. i love the draco/ginny thing. you should write a story about how they got together, the war, etc.
Bewitched2 chapter 5 . 5/11/2003
Wow! I had no idea there were five chapters to this. I read this fic on Schnoogle, and really loved it. Snow is wonderful, Draco's not evil, everyone is witty. It's great. I don't really understand the last chapter though. What is Harry sick with? And take place before or after he's put on the Muggle medication? So if you're going to write more chapters (and I really hope you do), could you explain a bit in a future AN?

Have I mentioned that I love this fic? It's on my favorites list. Now that I've sucked up, I'm sure you'll answer, so humor me will ya? 'kay

Toodles ;-)
Quintrisha chapter 3 . 4/11/2003
Again, I was going to keep my mouth shut for a bit more- heck, I haven't even read the chapter yet, but I saw the author's note, and that was enough to make me start.

For some reason, I just love Draco. And I know a lot of other people love Draco. I know a lot of other people don’t love Draco. I know that lots of people Love or Hate Ron. I love them both. That’s right. I’m a two-timer. And I know Draco seems a bit OC, but I can’t help it. I like him that way. J

I, too, am a two-timer. I'm even worse than you are, because I love Canon!Draco, and have no idea why. I love Ron because he's loveable, and that's that, but Draco's a total brat, I shouldn't love him. But I do. Alas.

I'll admit, the Redeemed!Draco is a bit excessive here, and the Blaise thing really sort of comes out of nowhere, but they're all adorable.
Quintrisha chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
I was going to save my review for the end, but then I saw:

“And who’s bed might that be?” Snape asked harshly.

Ron sighed and rolled his eyes. “Oh, yes, Professor Snape, because I’m having wildly passionate, dirty sex with the Head Girl. I have been since third year. We haven‘t been able to keep our hands off each other, even when she was dating Krum. And Harry gets in on it, too, when he pleases. In fact, the entire Gryffindor tower gets in on it, for one giant, magnificent orgy. We have so much fun, we invite your Slytherins over, sometimes, just because we can.”

And had to say something now. SQUEE! Shipper!Snape! Oh, he's brilliant. I love all of Ron and Harry's comments, especially Harry's, since Confident!Harry isn't written often enough. He's not quite canonical yet, but all the same, I love him. Harry going to breakfast in his pajamas is marvelous.

The fic is wonderfully meltful so far. Good job!
Pidge chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
I wasn't expecting that ending surprisingly, it was good. Really good. Gotta love Harry angst :-D lol, you do Harry good. It was cute...in my own sick little world. Anyway...I've been inspired to work on one of my unfinishables ;) talk to you on ims! bye!
Pidge chapter 4 . 3/21/2003
gotta love harry's slanish stuff :-D ... lol, u HAVE to get harry drunk in order to get him to talk like that - he sucks with girls, no offense to him or anything ;) aw poor baby got humiliated!..."Tart"! I LOVE IT! - haha, poor harry looks horrible! AW! i love how blaise is SO forward, you know? she's awesome ... O GOD! "She mentally kicked herself for lying. She should have told him." WAH! lol!

okay real review: That was really cute, lol, short and sweet, you know? They're best that way! Always love Harry, and Blaise is coolish...she's Slytherin, but she's Harry-ish :-D ...ok...u got another...i wanna read it...
Kickerz chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Loved it! Absolutely loved it!