Reviews for The Inuyasha I Loved!
Dne227 chapter 5 . 1/20/2003
Suki, it's spelled:

Shimata.

At least I think so!
Silvervicious chapter 5 . 12/15/2002
that was kool! your good at this...i just wanna ask was Inuyasha suppose to be a lil ooc or was that an accident?
Julianna chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
it was a good story,it captured my attension it was very good i liked it
Admiral Biatch chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
I think a little bit of fluff is in store here...
Admiral Biatch chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
Good. As long as they are technical problems, your okay. And I have been cooking up one fic based on dreams too, so don't feal wierd.
therealmelon chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
pretty good stori. hope to see the nex chapter soon!
Princess Sapphire chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
awww, that was soooooo super sweet! i never made a connection between beauty and the beast and inuyasha! i luved the one line "Not a clue m'doll, not a clue." it was sooo funny! lol! souta's embarassed! and goes and tells on them! lol! _ ok, update soon!
AnimeDemon89 chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
This story is soooooooooooooo great, awesome, Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I can't wait to see what happens next! up-date really soon!

P.S- Your a/n are really funny!
Serenity Madison chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
That was so sweet! I loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter. To find out what happens next.
Admiral Biatch chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
It's been a while, so its time to YELL FOR AN UPDATE!

And yes MIDTERMS ARE FROM HELL,

and so is every other test.

UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!And don't forger:UPDATE!
Admiral Biatch chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
It's been a while, so its time to YELL FOR AN UPDATE!

And yes MIDTERMS ARE FROM HELL,

and so is every other test.

Bongo MonkeysXP chapter 4 . 11/24/2002
PLease write more soon
Princess Sapphire chapter 4 . 11/24/2002
cute fic! itz sooo weird, Naomi is my sister's name n i absolutely cant stand her! hmmm the name satoru sounds familiar...where have i heard it? o well! write more!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »