Reviews for The Inuyasha I Loved!
Princess Sapphire chapter 4 . 11/24/2002
cute fic! itz sooo weird, Naomi is my sister's name n i absolutely cant stand her! hmmm the name satoru sounds familiar...where have i heard it? o well! write more!
Soju chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
The spelling for Inuyasha's sword is Tetsusaiga. It sounds like Tessaiga because Japanese people damn near skip over the 'u's when speaking. If you listen closely to them speak you'll notice it. Tetsusaiga is like... Iron breaking fang or something like that. Another example of u skippingness is kuso. Sounds like kso.
Admiral Biatch chapter 4 . 11/23/2002
Ahh, the beginning of a good fic.

Just update regularly, and be rewarded.

Neglect the fic and I will send FLAME from hell to burn you alive until you update
Clump chapter 4 . 11/23/2002
awww...this story is so kyoote! i luv it!
kawaii-dragon1117 chapter 4 . 11/23/2002
hi! wassup? it's me GrimReaper? remember? anyhoo... about time you updated! so.. did u read that fanfic yet? the one i'd been buggin you about? newayz... y dont i meet u online ne more?

and midterms? i didnt kno ppl ur age get midterms! I dont get midterms... come to think of it.. it's not even time for a midterms if u do get 1... man... conusing.. _ .. lol... till next time... bye... oh and i did the thing where i sreamed "shimate" and "kuso" out loud and they were like "what the hell does that mean?" and i was like "it means ur really preety" and thay were like "oh! thanks!" and i was laughing my ASS off.. that was HILARIOUS! then they started staring at me like i was a lunatic...well, i guess i am in a way... heheehee... _ e-mail me!
9675846594950 chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
This happens in every other fanfiction you read as of late; the well breaks and they're stuck on one side of the well. Yeah, well it's better done when they're seperated by the way. You really need to cut back on the author's notes. People want to read a story, and not hear what you say all the time. Filling in an 'lol' is inappropriate as well. If your readers think something is funny they won't need a prompt to laugh. That's Sota (as various companies see fit to translate it) and Tetsusaiga or Tessaiga to correct your spelling. Typically men are called Bastards and women Bitches, you reverse that and it becomes awkward. InuYasha is severely out of character. He would never call Kagome pet-names, nor would he let him touch his hair. Dye it and hack it off? Not in this lifetime. Kagome doesn't have a job. She couldn't have a job, she's always in the past. She does CHORES for the shrine where she's going to work when she grows up (since Sota hasn't claimed to want the position it's assumed the eldest will take it independant of her sex). You must be joking here, InuYasha not knowing his clan name... unbelievable. In the fuedal ages of JApan people were rarely given first names. It only mattered what clan you were from. It's true this goes for the peasant villages, but InuYasha was royalty of a sort. Wouldn't he know his clan name? Yes, he would. I'll give you my right eyeball if there are 'lots of InuYashas in the world'. Again, noone cares if the information you've supplied comes from your own life. When you disrupt the flow of the story like that readers tend to think of you as a young, unprofessional author. Nowhere in any of his works did any famous author give you their insight. In a school essay, would you break the sentence to put in (*lol)? I certainly hope not. Your work is second rate and could be easily improved with a little work. I suggest revising these chapters before you continue.
Ichijouji Karina chapter 3 . 11/18/2002
Hi Suki! It's Mei-Mei! Luv da fic. I just bought Inu-Yasha graphic novel #3. I have a CD I made w/ the theme, Kagome & Inu-Yasha's theme, and the ending theme. Once again, luv da fic. Talk 2 ya later.

Mei-Mei

P.S. There's no 'u' in Sota! ;)
LM chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
When is another chap going to be up?
Lila mcCrory chapter 3 . 10/22/2002
Its very good, I cant wait to see how Kagome's friends react to Inuyasha!
Skittles1 chapter 3 . 10/21/2002
Wai! He's gonna cut and dye his hair! I love this story, it's kawaii! What'll they do though? Please update again soon!
Eko chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
I lurve it suki. I don't know why but it seems offley famliar ( no j/k)
Okibi chan chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
Oooo! MOre more more! But doncha think Kagome would be looking at pictures of Gackt or something instead of Nick Carter? ; She is Japanese, after all. Just wonderin o.o But I really like it I've always wanted to draw Inu-chan in every day clothes, this would be a good time to do so XD *runs off to draw him*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Fluff! Use the spell check, and enough w/ the authors notes already!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2002
ehh...sugar?

he called her sugar?

::chokes::
DemonBlade chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
great chapter! interesting...why'd ya make inuyasha cut and change the color of his beautiful hair? ;_; ah well...MORE!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »