Reviews for The Inuyasha I Loved!
Saori8 chapter 2 . 10/16/2002
not a bad start but now I need more ! ! ! _
Silver Foxglove chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
Must...write...more...must...I guess you can already tell taht I like your story! Keep writing more to it, I hope you update soon! This is a great story. I like the idea, Inu YAsha stuck in her time. It's great. Anywhoo, please write more soon, please...
vanillapddn chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
I think that it is really good so far and that you should hurry up and get out the next chapter! Please...don't leave me hanging! I hate it when authors do that! Grrr... _
Ishi chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
why such hate for Kikyo? after all, she was there first..the first miko and everything. and she is skillful woman. she should be admired, not degraded.
Liquid Blue chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Kawaiiness!
DemonBlade chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
if my spanish is even remotly corect it's...MASO!

I LIKE! MOOOOORRRE!
gorillazgal86 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Goddamn kikyo! Boy does she piss me off. (specially when she kisses him! Grrrrrrr) Anyway very good story! it's really well written and don't let anyone tell you dreams don't make good stories. (I have one based off a dream myself) The only critical thing i have (i'm so sorry!) Watch it with the authors notes. You're writing is just fine and if i were you, I would feel any need to defend it. Well, I'm on to chap 2!
Lady BlackDragonFire chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Really good so far! I can't wait to see how Inuyasha reacts when he realizes hes stuck on the other side of the well! You might want to put into the underworld instead of heaven, somehow, I just think it would fit the story better. Please update soon!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4