Reviews for Heroes Unite
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 19 . 9/22
I-have-inporit-iade-seeing-aku-is-the-tatin/daerksaide
new-gods-cuebix-hb,s-gravty-girl-aerrow-of-stromehwaks
captinflmego-and-robotboy-and-bones-jatustics-and-lady-lovely-and-the-pixtails-hhhhhm
mr. jack joke chapter 1 . 6/27
so this is basically 'Team Teen' by Dtoons? because if it is, that is awesome! I wanted to see a story version of team teen.
Now that I think about it, wouldn't the Forever Knights from Ben 10 be interested in Jake too? They once tried to kill an alien dragon, and for the general public, Jake is an alien dragon
avenger1994xtreme chapter 24 . 4/21
Glad to see you updated, now here's a question for you, since Starscream was in the previous chapters, do you have any plans to have Ben gain a Cybertronian transformation, since they do have a form of genetic code called CNA?
cartoonace chapter 24 . 3/23
Great that you updated I like how you've set things up with Henery Killinger.
Sauwk chapter 24 . 3/23
Yeah update!
JP-Ryder chapter 24 . 3/23
Hmm, wonder who Damien is from?

All in all, great chapter and welcome back. Love the many villain references. Hope to see more on Heroes-United.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 23 . 3/8
oust-of-world-of-qust-saires
paulse-look-into-my-iadea-hhhm
cartoonace chapter 23 . 2/13
Dude your fanfic rocks I have a few ideas what you can put in season 2
1 Ron starts his own team called Sidekicks-United consisting of him, Hayley Long, Dani Phantom, Gwen Tennyson, Kevin Levin and Sheldon Lee (my life as a teenage robot)
2 Steven Universe joins Heroes-Unite and when the team has their final showdown with Aku they fuse with him(except Jenny) to form an ultra powerful fusion with all their powers
3 Since El Tigre has always had trouble deciding between good and evil do a Judas contract thing with him
4 A Alien X vs Aku fight
I have a lot more ideas so if you need help contact me
Tr Ch1 chapter 9 . 1/22
Imagine that this was a TV series in an alternate universe and, like our universe with Marvel, they decided to make a Cinematographic Universe about it. I was thinking of writing about it. Obviously it would have differences like in the real MCU in both origina and stories, but I think it is a good idea.
What do you think?
Btw, love what you're doing here, hope there is a new chapter soon, I want to see how the Aku's story ends.
Jon chapter 5 . 12/17/2018
1 you should’ve set this fanfiction in the 1980s or the 1990s because you’re featured the turtles 2 you featured the turtles does that mean we’re going to see the Power Rangers!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/8/2018
ive-got-a-iade-theranvgers-emh-epsdthe-angver-whare-maiising-whan-kong-show-up
so-woffvain-and-sipderman-and-warmhain-powerman-iorinfaist-anwerd
here-my-iade-k.o-and-robotboy-and-lady-lolvely-and-pix-talls-and-reaindy-8-garide-ninja
anwer-hero-unite-mayday-hhhm
Jon chapter 23 . 10/14/2018
You featured The belcher family from bob’s burgers are you going include other animated families and groups like The recess gang from recess penny proud and her friends from the proud family Tommy pickles and his friend from all grown up! Ginger foutley and her friends from as told by ginger Clarence and his best friends Jeff and sumo from Clarence Craig and his friends from craig of the creek jen and her friends from 6teen
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 23 . 10/10/2018
will-it-be-roboit-boy-waith-tommy-and-frainds-or-will-roboit-boy-be-of-hero-unite,s-dc-leands-of-tomrrow-hhhhm
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2018
Really awesome so far, however the characters not being able to rest, have fun and get to know each other is disturbing me a bit. They've been through a lot; why not mentioning a monopoly game for example? Or a sleep over? Where anyone would tell his interesting stories and remember; the oldest aka Kim is only 19, they deserve to be kids sometime.