Reviews for Layman Scripts
Pterodactyl chapter 26 . 2/15
I've gotta say that I will still be reading this even if it goes on for ten years. I might have mentioned this before... but you have a few VERY dedicated readers of this top tier fan fic that /still/ deserves more reviews than it has.

As 16% of your reviews for this fanfic, please don't get discouraged. Looking at the names of your other reviewers you have the educated top cream of eyeballs watching this thing. We are the patient sort, and yeah, I know I've said this before, but it is still so true... I would rather only have a chapter every nearly never that was written from your heart and had your best effort and desire put into it than a churned out pile of minced words that continued on in a lazy meandering labyrinth.

So far you have put out excellent work every chapter, it shows that you love your writing, and it shows that you still care about this plot even if you can't always put all of your attention into it.

Your readers appreciate your sporadic chapters, and being writers too, understand the need for those sporadic chapters.

As for this chapter, it was as excellent as I've come to expect from you. The moments when I can't breathe for the tension, the gulping panic as things go wrong, the heart wrench each time as I run face first into the end of the chapter like it's a metaphorical brick wall and need to slam on the reality breaks.

So I thank you for being such a great author. Keep going Pseudonimbus. I'll wait for the next update happily if that means it's just as top tier as this one.

RFYS!

Pterodactyl
Gamerbox chapter 26 . 2/11
Love your story keep writing maybe a chapter about how Danny got taken
Anriedl84 chapter 26 . 2/10
Okay so I just got the notification on my phone and I was like omg I remember fic! I kinda for got a little so I read the last few chapters again. But now that I have I'm back into it again, looking forward to how it ends!
RavenMuse91 chapter 25 . 10/4/2017
Holy hell I love this story! I just recently got into the JazzxGhostwriter pairing, and I can not get enough of the pairing or your story. Your story will probably be one that I read over and over. Jazz and Ghostwriter are so cute together, and I know this isn't a romance centered fic, but I'm wondering if Jazz and Ghostwriter will have a few romantic moments in the future? Oh, I wonder how Danny will take Jazz dating one of his past enemies? There are so many questions and so much I want to praise, but I don't want to make this too long. That being said, good luck in your writing and in life!
smelbo chapter 24 . 2/19/2017
This fanfiction killed and revived me.
K4L1ST4 chapter 22 . 1/31/2017
Since you asked...
I am really enjoying this story. Until I came across it I suppose I never thought much of the Ghostwriter since he rarely came up in the series, but he is pretty cool. No idea if your version of him comes anywhere close to what the creators had in mind, but I like how you've written him. As he is he does fit really well with Jazz so I hope things work out...
Guest chapter 23 . 1/22/2017
Hot dang, this is one of the greatest fanfictions I've read in a long while. Good job! Fabulous diction throughout. I haven't seen that many Jazz-centric writings, which makes this fic very unique. I love the lore you've written, and the Sorcerer/ess is a intriguing character. The characterizations of Randy and Ghostwriter are wonderful- their interactions remind me of how siblings would argue and whatnot. Again, good job, and I can't wait to see more!
Unicornman1 chapter 22 . 12/30/2016
Please keep going with this I found this yesterday and I love it so far I just finished the current last chapter and if you wouldn't mind my asking is danny going to make a comeback later in this story if you don't want to say I understand but please continue on with this story it would very much appreciate it and thank you
DragonBeat chapter 22 . 12/28/2016
I would like to type a long and detailed review, but I can't think of anything to say. Good work on this chapter and the story in general.
Pterodactyl chapter 22 . 12/28/2016
My eyes could not leave the screen. Really, I think I only blinked like... ten times through reading that.

Ooh, looking forward to more, I'll give a better review when I'm not at work.

RFYS!

Pterodactyl
Gamerbox chapter 22 . 12/28/2016
I had almost forgotten about this story until I read the part with Randy in it I haven't posted a review on this yet so I'll just summarize everything about the story now I think you were right not only well to pre-existing characters but your own character development is fantastic Randy has his own character is honestly one of my favorite and many fictions that I read and personally I love jazz getting with the Ghost Rider they fit too well especially with how you wrote both of them I hope you update more frequently and please keep it coming I need Danny and Sam to get together again
Hollyflash chapter 21 . 12/9/2016
*Kicks down your door* NICE

Okay, seriously. Your plot is super interesting! Granted, I'm a sucker for anything relating to lore and Pariah's reign, but HOT DAMN the Sorceress is such an interesting character. Characters who do good things the wrong way are always interesting. Of course, it's only good if we believe her story...

I also really like Randy; his personality is amusing and his powerset is super cool. (Also I was the Anon asking about your headcanons around him on tumblr. Hi!)

I'm curious to see how his ability to lie is going to function in the final battle. Something like that is too powerful not to be used! That is if he, Maddie, and Jack aren't dead somewhere in the human realm. It wouldn't surprise me. Although, I don't know how the keyboard is going to get fixed without Jack...

I'd also like to congratulate you on how well you've written Ghostwriter and Jazz! I assume they're going to get together? Romance isn't my genre, and I'm not really a fan of the ship (I'm not a fan of most Ghostwriter ships tbh), but it's very well done! Good job!

And wow, Danny is going to have a lot of catching up to do once he wakes up. I wonder if his ghost form's aware at all about what's going on around him? I doubt it, but the idea's still cool.

Great job so far, and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2016
Never did I think a Danny Phantom fic could make me feel so many things️. I could print this fic on sheet metal, shove it in an industrial blender, and down it like an aluminum smoothie and it still wouldn't hurt me as much as the experience of simply reading it has. But like, hurt in a good way. Keep up the good work, I'll be sitting here getting emotional over perfect orange action-girl and loveable book gremlin for the rest of my foreseeable future
Subtle Shenanigans chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
:D aw yiss; ship time. This is probably one of my favourite chapters so far!
Subtle Shenanigans chapter 19 . 9/1/2016
:D Great to see an update — and such a good one too! That ending was a perfect transition, and I look forward to the next part/chapter (no rush though!) and wow, it's nice that you got so much done. My main fanfic has chapter arcs that are 2-3 parts, and I just try to make those a total of 10k per arc. So many kudos to you!

And don't think I didn't pic up on that "The Raven" reference/parody - I have a good portion of that poem memorized XD. I thought it was brilliant!

Thank you for taking the time to write/update! (Now I need to go work on my fanfic XP).