Reviews for You're Not Alone
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
It was good
Shieldlover19 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I can't see Dean and Roman together either but a threesome like this is so hot! I can see Seth with Roman but not with Dean. It is really hard to see Dean with anyone because he's so wild. Great story and keep up the great writing!
AshJovillette chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Beautiful and dark I love this story can u make a sequel please.
shorty-2721 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This was a great story till the three way. I understand what you were trying to do having them show Roman how much they loved and cared for him, but did it really have to be done with sex. You could have ended it perfectly when they entered the room. What was an almost true to life extremely well written story on suicide and trying to come back out of the blackness, turned into a well written albeit three way.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Wow. This was just absolutely amazing. Seriously hats off to you.
DearNoAttachments chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
LOVED
IT.
OH
GOD
PL-LovesDAandSPNForever946 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is an amazing story. Dark and Beautiful just the way I like it. When I read that it dealt with suicidal thoughts, I immediately thought it was about Dean. But I never thought that it would be Roman. You did a great job at showing the dark & lonely side of Roman. Having Dean explain what he went through was heartbreaking. And I just love how Seth kept confessing his love to Roman until he accepted it. OMG! The sex scene was absolutely beautiful. The contrast between Roman being with Seth and Roman being with Dean was very well written. Roman is so used to being powerful and taking care of others, but sometimes he's the one who needs to be taken care of.

I understand what you are saying about the Ambreigns pairing. Something about the pairing just never seemed right to me. I feel that the only way they can work is if Seth was involved. Roman & Dean's personality would clash to much, Seth is a perfect balance between the two. That's why my favorite Shield pairing are Rolleigns & Ambrolleigns.
GatesVengeance chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh wow. This was so good. It was so dark at the beginning and I admit that some of the imagery tugged at my own heartstrings but it also had the right balance of sweet. I liked that Roman wanted both of them and to feel both of them. I thought that was super sweet. Also the fact that Dean dominated him was just so much yes. I have rarely read fics where Dean tops him and it was nice for a change. This story was excellent! I've gotta make sure I add you to my list of authors I follow cause I don't wanna miss another gem like this! :)
ClarellyJelly chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
OMG! I loved this so much! Team Ambrolliegns for life! :D
heidipoo chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Love it.
Loretta's Purple Orchid chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I was so close to breaking down with this...the beginning just broke my heart all over the place and then Dean comes in to save the day and then it get's all sexy and...*flustered sigh*...this was great. The beginning was great as a drabble and the extension was just as great. So glad no one died tho, I would've been an ugly sobbing mess lol.
Corkie41 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Wow! So powerful, so amazing.

The darkness that was threatening to over come Roman was just so powerful and overwhelming. But then the most unlikely of heroes - Dean - comes to the rescue. His ability to open up to Roman was wonderful, and the story of Sami was moving and heartbreaking. And I love the fact that he didn't force Roman to explain why he was there. If and when the time is right, Roman will open up to his boys.

Seth is the gentle and open lover - constantly tell Roman that he loved him, being the sweet and gentle one in the group, even trying to comply with Roman's wishes to be with Dean even though he didn't find him that sexually attractive. He is the one that provides comfort and solace. Dean is the aggressive one - the one that tops Roman, is comfortable speaking dirty, and is a rough lover - he's the one that Roman can turn to when he is in need of getting out his aggressions and tension. Both men are desperately needed by a lost and troubled soul. Both saved him.

I also loved how you used the imagery of the light and dark in Roman's mind. How the light started as just the dimmest of lights, but how his "angels" eventually forced the darkness back with their light.

It was also a nice touch how Roman and Dean were dubbed "the devils" by Seth during the intensity of the love making, but to Roman Seth and Dean were "the angels," since they saved him from his dark thoughts.

This was so beautifully done. Yes, it was dark. But you needed the darkness to see how beautiful Roman's life will be, now that his angels have brought him into the light.
ChocolateReignz chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Roman is loved and needed, by his lights and his angles, seth n dean
Perfect.
I just love it. In the start I had tears in my eyes to think about roman killing himself. but dean came n I relaxed . Seth confessing his love again n again is beautiful
lilasskickersmom chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That was amazing!
Absolutely incredible!
Dark and beautiful! Thank you for writing it!
shadowgrneyes chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I read this with tears in my eyes. I'm pretty bad about reviewing. I usually just lurk, but this was so powerful, I couldn't let it go without telling you what a wonderful job you've done. The first part...how do you know how it feels? I fight that battle every day and you put it into words perfectly.

Also, the sex. Are you trying to give me a heart failure?! Really beautifully done. And hot!

I love all of your work, but this was exceptional. Thank you for taking such a dark subject and turning it into something positive and making me look at it in a different way. You are a really great writer.